Thanks Robbers!!!!!

Well my car is parked in my driveway. And i get home at 2:30am sunday night. To discover that my car is broken into. They cut my top wide open ($1,500) stole my speakers ($450) and my amp ($120) while they were at it they took my head unit ($280). Not to mention they pryred my trunk open ruining it. They also broke the passenger side seat its stuck in the reclined position. So needless to say with liability. i won’t be at the track this year.

sorry to hear that does suck, but thats what you get for buying a convertible and putting around 1000 into the system, own a gun? invest 700 bucks into a car alarm with 16 bullets

your car has no performance at all! so stolen stereo equipment would hold you back from going to the track? :rofl: if anything your car is lighter and instead of getting beat by your redneck neighbor’s john deere you can keep up grandma’s Rascal scooter now

YEA DICKFACE MOTHER FUCKER cause who the fuck at the track is going to let you run with no top on your car. I don’t give a rats ass about the stereo. I don’t have an extra 1,500 for new top plus the liner that goes under it. And when you get a new top you have to get a new back window cause its part of the top. So when you know about convertibles then open your mouth i know about tops cause i replaced one already. As for the track the 2.0 woulda got your neon or that other piece of shit you got cause i woulda had the turbo on it and my cam putting me down low 15’s high 14’s.

i hate it when bad things happen to good people.

:frowning:

i hope you realize that I am being sarcastic, and am laughing at your misfortune as I type this.

I can give a rats ass bout you really. The worst part is i was on the phone outside when i saw the cavalier come back to get the speakers that they stashed in the woods by my house. I dunno why they didn’t take it to begn with but i ran after the car and they tried to hit me. And they had their license plate off the dark i think maybe even purple cavalier with euro tails.So if i catch whoever it is i am filing attempted vehicular manslaughter.

rice on rice crime kicks ass.

sucks that they didnt run you over. then you coulda got some insurance money and built the worlds fastest Sunbird with the worlds shinest 13 year old paint. Bitches would start jocking your shit, rappers would be trading in Escalades and Enzo’s for Mid 90’s sunbird convertables. Eventually people would start saying that Lance Armstrong with Down syndrome looks like you instead of the other way around.

OH you have a maxima correct? thats not like nissan or anything i forgot

Maxima > beat ass Sunbird in every conceivable category, except perhaps the “guaranteed to make sure you never get laid” category, in which the Sunbird convertable barely edged out the Yugo for top honors.

You got ripped off by dudes in a purple cavalier. :rofl:

Hey all i gotta say Darkstar. You are fat and you have 8,000 posts on here. Get a life and a girlfriend. I like my car. We all have our diffrence tastes BTW i listen to korn,static-x,Rage Against the Machine,Dope. Things like that. I don’t understand the whole rap thing. I never said its nicer then any car on this site. I like my car it makes me happy go buy a prostitute.

CONGRATS a new maxima your comparing to my car. Your such a fucking flammer.

NISSAN IS RICE
PONTIAC IS AMERICAN MADE

Learn what name brands are what. I have a wing but i rather have a wing over an import.

P.S. We have one of the highest areas for crime in PA. It doesn’t matter what they drive they are poor white trash reliefs and when i find them they will be sorry cause Uniontown is a small area and everyone seems to hear something from someone.

oh noes! im fat? i dont pull any ass? thats the best you’ve got?:rofl:

Yea that’s all i need to say. I don’t care what “ass you pull” mr.50 cent. Quite frankly i don’t give a rats ass. It’s ok you’ll get your V-card pulled one day :slight_smile:

my Maxima is 4 years newer than your car. I know what brands are what. Just because a car is Jap doesnt mean its rice. You have to make a car into rice by putting stupid/ugly/pointless mods to a beat ass/retarded car.

PS I cant believe the kid with the hot rod sunbird is calling someone else white trash! :rofl: