Someone stole my sh!t

Someone broke into my car thursday night and took my deck, amp and a few CD’s. They didn’t break into it the normal way. They actually bent the top half of my door down to get in. Then they couldn’t get into the trunk so they cut the seatbelts and went through the back seat. When they were done they topped it off with a screw in my rear passenger tire.

I mean was it not enough to steal my stuff? Did they have to do all that damage to my car too. There were fingerprints everywhere. But the cops
don’t care. They took a report and left. My insurance won’t even cover this.
%$@#%@

Here is the equipment that was taken.
Deck: Kenwood KDC-MP522
Amp: Soundstream SA-120

If anyone happens to see some crackhead trying to sell this equipment let me know.

what car do you have?

Welcome to the site. I would hate to say it but where is the noob post?

Sorry to hear about your loss :frowning:

:owned:

j/k sorry to hear that man.

i think cracka stole them

thats why i dont have a nice stereo shit i took out 1/2 my speakers cause i cant hear em anyway… crack heads normally dont care if your car has headers or a nice exhaust :slight_smile:

welcome to the site and sirry to hear about your car…is the insirance company going to atleast pay for the damage to the tire and door

:rolleyes:

sorry to hear…but where my mom works…someone broke into her friends car the same way…crazy shit man…

They will not pay for anything…Deductible is set at $1000. Long story…Was driving home from work last november. I went around the bend and there was a tree across my lane. To make it worse there was a car coming the other way. So I hit the tree…then the other guy freaked and hit my car. In the end he convinced them I hit his car. So the whole thing went on me as an at fault accident. I am 26 years old, married with 2 kids. But that didn’t matter to the INS Company.
http://pgh.neon-performance.com/members/downfall21/wreck.jpg
My rates went from $67 a month to $145 a month. Deductible from $500 to $1000 and all discounts dropped off. So basically anything that happens for three years will not be covered. It sucks so bad…so basically I pay high rates and they ignore my issues for the next 3 years. :rant:

switch Companys :slap:

sorry to hear about your luck…insurace people are idiots sometimes…

once i was hit from a guy running a alley…plowed into my quarter pannel…and the insurace co put me at fault…finally after a yr i fought it and won

who the fuck are you?

Freddy!!!

:rofl:

that sucks man

x3

:wackit: :idb: :69: :bj: :op: :spank: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :shaggy: :shaggy: :shaggy: :boink :boink :boink

:smiley:

:3some:

u wish!!!

she was hot too :blue:

:beer: :beer: :beer: