So i was just mugged

Well, not me really. My friend brendon took me to the sabres game tonight and on the way back we were chatting with some TO fans just having a good time and some guy comes up to me asking who won, it was a black dude intersted in hockey!!! unbossible since greirs dad still works for the patriots. anyway he was asking me about the game then the typica weed offers. then my budy who was concerned and waiting for me like 15 feet away was like dud whats up. so the black dude starts patting his pants and by the time he patted both legs a couple times he realized his wallet was gone. S o we grab the guy. call the cops and one other dude comes up and defends him so i grabbed the other dude. Cops show up and draw guns it was AWESOME!!! except for the wallet part. one dude had a knife and threw it, the other dude was all up in my grill. WHAT A NIGHT!!!

way to stick up for friends :tup:

wait wtf was going on, you lost me after the patting down., who was patting who down

sweet

Way to go one less piece of S*it on the streets tonite

Way to not get hurt, or worse killed…Lucky man :shoot:

In my best “Nelson” voice,

Ha haa!!

I suprised no one was Shot… it is buffalo. So whos wallet was lifted, your friends right? You talk as if the black guy did the robbing then you said his wallet was gone after he was done patting himself down. I want to know how it happened exactly… pick pocket or handed over

+1

my thoughts exactly…why the fuck would you tackle a dude when he was feelin his own pockets and worried his wallet was gone? that’s what it says in your story…

Ok now that I’m a little more calmed down and sober heres the deal.

We took the subway from the game to allen st station. We got off there cause i parked at my work garage on Delaware and allen so we could get out of the city easier and my car would be safe.

We were having a friendly exchange with some TO fans and suddenly a guy comes up to me asking me about the game. Right away im thinking he either wants to sell me drugs or lift my wallet so i kind of shove him away and day all im carrying is plastic. My buddy got ahead of me cause he was with the other TO fan and was waiting for me at N. pearl so the guy who was talking to me went to my friend and for no reason starting hitting him in the knees and acting all buddy buddy with him and patting his legs and shit. I stepped up closer cause i was on to what he was trying to do and by the time i was there my friend said his wallet was gone. So i called the cops instantly while this guy was trying to back away. When he was in the middle of allen i grabbed him by his coat while he denied everything. So some other guy comes up behind me and starts saying he didn’t do anything so now theres 2 guys. The 3rd guy comes up and says gimme your phone I’ll call the cops. so i just tell him to get the fuck away cause i already did. Then the guy i was grabbing stated getting pushy and then the cops showed up. Pulled out their guns and shit. It was bad ass! anyway they put 2 of the guys in their cars and saw that there was a knife in one of the doorways so one of the guys was probably gonna use that on us eventually.

While they are in the cop cars the cops say that the guy who was touching my friend just got out of jail and he admitted he handed the wallet off. We never got it back unfortunately. As he was putting the second guy in the car my buddy pulled out his wad of cash and was like " by the way i keep my money seperate from my wallet asshole, enjoy your night in jail" I lol’d cause i thought he lost a couple hundred bucks!! The only thing that shocks me is that we were clearly outnumbered and they had a knife. They were absolute pussys and din’t give a shit about each other. Fucking cocksucker theives can never be loyal i guess.

We went out to altons and i kept asking for the hero dinner and the hero discount but ended up paying full price. At least you guys appreciate me.

Hero?? not quite.

EDIT: I just notice the Irony in “RobHimself” getting mugged

clearly i was being sarcastic at the hero comments but there are 2 less potentially violent muggers with knives on the street tonight. GI fucking Joe Bitch!! And BTW yest the irony was pointed out several times tonight i kept telling the dude you got me’d tonight!

Beer+ adrenalin makes for shitty posting. Shittier than my ususal posts even. The patting was done by the robber to my friend.

the second version of the story makes you look way tougher than the first…so i’m trying to piece together both to get the truth and at the same time understand what happened…lol…but in any event, good story i guess

Well i went over both and while the first makes less sense story is pretty much the same. Guy touches my buddy, i called the cops grabbed the dude and wait for them to show up. The knife didn’t get pointed out to me till the guys were under arrest and another guy came up and said he had a knife and pointed it out. Either way 2 fuckers are going to jail tonight and one of the guys is staying cause he just got out of jail. BTW the main guy’s name was desomnd! I was shocked cause its such a sophisticated name.

Story kicks ass, and with all the shootings so far this year you guys are definately lucky. Muggers definately were pussies, I always thought the point of a mugging was basically a snatch and grab. They had you outnumbered and were armed with a knife, yet you guys got the best of them. Nice job.

Thats also the reason I never carry cash, and keep my wallet in the chest pocket of my jacket whenever I go out on the streets, just cuz hey you never know.

Shoulda thrown some elbows at the mugger guy.

Good work.

too bad you and your friend didnt kick the shit out of the “muggers”. fukkin lowlife losers.

:tup: to getting them arrested.

damn stupid thieves. i would have stolen all of your wallets and then went and had sex with your wives / g/f’s…

j/k.

how did u not get the wallet back though?

I woulda called more friends first, then the cops. Get more friends there, beat down the muggers and then have them arrested.

BTW how long did the cops take to get there? My brother was out one night drinking up here and like 5 guys tried to jump him and my brother had just broke up with his gf so he was pretty pissed still.

Guys trying to jump him: What are you a pussy why dont you call the cops??? Huh bitch

My bro: *grabs phone, dials 911. Emergency? Yes… about to be jumped by 5 dudes.

Guys trying to jump him: Yeah ok, nice try. Who’d you really call.

My bro: Starts talking more shit to keep em there and piss em off.

In 3 minutes and 40 seconds he said 7 cars showed up and closed the block down. Arrested all 5 guys and my brother just smirked and went back into the bar.

I forgot what street it was on, but I thought it was funny ass shit. Thankfully 911 can triangulate cuz he had no idea really where he was, as he never had been out in Buffalo before.