So i was just mugged

fucking toronto fans.

WTF? i think not.
your post = :spam:

wow…atleast you didn’t get hurt Rob…what did happen to the wallet? if the guy admitted to taking it, shouldn’t the cops have made him give it back to your friend? :gotme:

:wink: sorry, i couldn’t get past the first couple sentences.

you kinda suck at story telling

Yeah the wallet was handed off in the initial comotion. It was a scam that they clearly do often. There was a bunch of people around but i wasn’t sure who actually was involved besides the 2 that got arrested and the guy they handed off to and he took off.

There was no time. The cops showed instantly. The guy kept threatening to hit me but never did so no serious physical contact was made.

This i know but i was all hopped up last night, a lil drunk and no way to let out my aggression.

The last couple of games I have gone to have been with cops.
I think we will take the subway next time.:smiley:
The best part of going out with these guys is that I don’t even have to carry.:smiley:

Allen street exit bro. Im sure they will be back doing their thing next week.

We should stage something, get some video cameras, and cops on call, etc. A STING! Doooo it!!!

:tup: to cops pulling their guns instantly and not taking any chances. Im sick of hearing about cops getting shot.

Yup i was glad too, they were all really really cool. We thanked each one of them individually.

that area has been really bad with crime lately. last thursday some lady got robbed at gunpoint at NOON at franklin and allen. two people also got shot in the fall in the virginia alley after work, same story.

one of the shitty things about working downtown.

Too bad they didn’t shoot first and ask questions later, then we wouldn’t have to worry about people like them.

overheard the cops saying that the dude just got out of jail had me thinking the same thing.

Well…you could have been in this mess:

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=44075

I feel like an idiot here, but I also think that your story telling here sucks Rob.

So… You and a friend were walking with toronto fans. A guy approaches you and you tell him to go fuck himself so he goes up to your buddy who was with the mapleleaf fans. the guy starts giving your buddy a handy but your buddy wont pay so he lifted the wallet? you run up and grab him by the collar, and while doing so other muggers appeared like ninjas out from the shadows? what happened to the toronto fans, or were they muggers in disguise?

:wtf:

The TO fans took off, they didn’t want anythign to do with the situation. The initial story does suck but i would be happy to reinact it in kabuki style theatre later tonight. But in the meantime the guy was just distracting my buddy while he lifted his walled by pretending to slap box him or some shit. Either way he spent last night in jail.

I have a headache.

You patted yourself down, and then the mugger did what?

Did you smoke weed with this guy before or after the mugging?

the mugger patted his friend down then his friend noticed his wallet was gone, the mugger handed the wallet off to one of his accomplises then Robhimself grabbed the mugger. I dont know why the muggee was letting some random dude pat down his legs thats pretty unusual.

So… you guys smoked some weed, then started feeling each other up, then wallets got exchanged…

waitwatiwatiwait.

Were you smoking weed? Or Cocaine? 'Cause… cocaine is a hell of a drug, and this sounds like a story Rick James told while he was high.