So this one time I... (true sh*t only)

So this one time I…

was at the club monaco outlet in niagara falls, like 5 years ago before they closed it down. I was with Melissa (wife) who was trying on some jeans in the change rooms.

I must have sold some high dollar car parts earlier that day because for whatever reason i was walking around with $1800 - $2000 cash in my pocket.

She was in the change room commenting on how i shouldnt carry that kind of cash around, which is true of course, but instead of agreeing or arguing i took out the wad of cash, giggling of course, held it in my right hand reached over the change room door and threw all of it in such a way that that is showered down all over the change room and onto her.

she was all… “WTF BING!!!”

I then asked her to open the door so that i could laugh a bit more… sure enough, the whole change room was covered in $20 and $50 bills… I enjoyed a hearty giggle…

I proceeded to tidy it all up and recount it a couple time to make sure i hadnt lost any of it.

this just occured to me while driving back to work this lunch hour…

your turn.

was out for the night before thanksgiving a few years back.

hit the sabres game with jay and the crew, then went to pharohs, where we blew through $4k in ones and put the tab on the yamaha card.

this one time i…

when i was younger i thought id bungee jump from my tree fort…with that generic “yellow” rope everyone seems to have laying around.

This one time I blasted a dog in the face w/ an airhorn.

had a heart attack and lived to tell the story.

…took 2 different trains to meet up with newman to go to hiroshima. he never showed up…

:shrug:

Farted so loud that my dog started barking at me and then bit my foot

This one time I humped a cute Mexican virgin instead of meeting Walker to go to Hiroshima.

i took a shit in a tim hortons and sprayed poo all over the place, including myself

EDIT: nm that was breetime

i humped a girl in a big cat in cali

EDIT: nm that was newman

i told 2 stories that werent involving me in a thread called “so this one time i…”

… …

pee’d on a Juggalette than sprayed her with faygo.

had sex while driving down the 400.

Split my car in half on a tree and walked away… err… hobbled away :tup:

http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs142.snc1/5253_553759694413_44202344_32944917_1996164_n.jpg

was at the warped tour, and wasn’t feeling well, so i laid down in the grass. when i woke up, there were tons of people sitting around the same area as me. i stood up, and started puking all over the ground, and the wind carried it and it ended up splashing all over this random bitch. every time i went to say sorry, i puked more.

newman did this to me

i did this

did this to my hand while sodablasting (dumb…)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/94wvwglxvr6/junglerot.jpg

stole this dog from my neighbor

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/94wvwglxvr6/dog2.jpg

got a blow job in the middle of the day in central park while riding one of those tourist horse carriages.

…got a BJ in the back of a van that was being driven by the girl’s parents.
…had butt sex w/ my GF on the steps of the harrisburg capital building at 2am
…had sex in the cabin of a boat in the middle of the afternoon… parked in a display at the FAIR

had sex with a girl in her living room while her mom was cooking dinner. Only the back of the couch seperated us from view. it ruled.

I HAD SEX IN HOWIE’S BED AT HIS PARENTS HOUSE…WITHOUT HIM THERE!

(he’s going to kill me)