This is why I hate the city...

I gave my friend $50 yesterday because he had to go to buffalo and was gonna get some parts for my truck on his way back. Well when he stopped at his buddy’s garage in buffalo to get some tools (needed a ball joint extractor), some fuckin crack head held him up at gunpoint and mugged him. Stole everything he had on him including my $50. Thank god he is ok. It fucking sucks though. I was laid off and unemployment doesn’t pay that much, and im still trying to get another plumbing job. This could not have happened at a worse time. They took his watch, gold chain, and all his money.

BS. Your friend took your $50.

You honestly believe a crackhead would hold onto an asset as valuable as a gun? Pfffft, that gotta be worth like 3 rocks.

^Agreed. You’re friend is $50 richer.

lol.

i can totally picture your friend and his “gold” chain.

yeah, your friend has your money. i say you waterboard him until he confesses.

ok it wasnt literally a cackhead, I just said some crackhead because I dunno who it was obviously…ive lived in akron for 22 years. people dont exactly get mugged out here. But yeah they took like all his shit he had on him. it fuckin sucks. he is fine, shooken up but ok. just really really bad timing thats all.

iv lived in the “city” my whole life, never had a problem in my life. yea id kill myself if i lived out there.

He still owes you $50 then if you ask me.

:republican:

Right, it’s the city’s fault…

I’ve lived in the city my whole life. No incidents yet. Prob. bec. I don’t waer guido gold chains though.

They took my rings they took my rolex,i looked at the brotha said damn whats next.

+1, when/where was this? What garage?

Sounds like your friend might have a crack problem and used your 50 to buy a rock…

HAHAH

If I had wings I would fly…

Did he glance in the cut, and see his homie nate?

16 in the clip and one in the hole

JEG, you got robbed bro.

Get yourself a street smarts manual.

Shit your friend should of let him know whats up like H-O.

Wow JEG, every square foot of the city must be like this. Thank god you posted this. All of my stuff is in an apartment in the city, how can I go get it without getting mugged? Perhaps I should consult with the NRA website to find out what type firearm I should arm myself with.

muahahahhahah your friend have a blow out to go with that gold chain?