So i was just mugged

HAHHAHAHAAA :lol:

penalty - rick

i already made a joke about the sexual relationship rob’s friend had with the mugger

I wasn’t joking, he said they were feeling on each other and I believed him, I was just trying to list the facts…

wait, are you sure rob’s friend had sexual relations with the mugger? Or was it RobHimself?

DAMNIT, You see now? I have to go read all that shit again, now I’m confused :mad:

Rob why can’t you post sober?! :stuck_out_tongue: AT least he got his wallet back.

There was no heavy petting, this guy was acting like he was slap boxing or some thing. It was real unusual. By the time we were on to what he was tryin to do the wallet was gone and one of the dudes took off.

well done. +1

haha

this city is getting shittier and shittier everyday… I’m outta here, fuck this hell hole.

Hopefully he didn’t have a drives license in there. I’d have to have a thief having my picture and address of where I live…

His liscense still said his address from like 5 years ago. Its all good. I’m just glad we got the one guy put away again. I will try to keep you posted on this.

this sounds more like a pick pocket then a mugger… no violence really. Just picked the wallet clean, and then he realized it was gone.

:word: i was just about to make that observation. the crack heads in buffalo aren’t balsy enough to start mugging i think. however allen is a wierd ass place too

LOL @ “gimmie your phone and I’ll call the cops”…then he takes off with it. hahaha

sounds like it went real well, some crazy shit coulda went down, remember the elbows.

Yeah thats exactly what i thought was gonna happen so i told him to take off.

And yet NY makes it almost impossible for honest citizens to carry a concealed weapon.

That, and the fact that both those crooks will be back on the street in less than 30 days really pisses me off.

6 months and $150 in niagara county. CCW FTW!!