Anyone here live in the Philly area?

I’m going to the Sabres/Flyers game on Sunday, 4/8, but I need a place to stay/crash on Saturday night. Wondering if anyone had any suggestions or was open to some visitors (3 of us total). We would obviously be willing to supply some beverages, food, or even possibly a ticket to the game if someone was that generous :tup:

reddawwwwwwg, where you at brother?

:wave:

about 1-2 hours away.

i dont know about room for 3… who are they and will they steal my baller ass shit?

edit: thats easter right? ill be in buffalo. sorry man

its cool dude, i appreciate the thought :tup:

unless you want to lend me your keys in exchange for passing the ladies civic last year :stuck_out_tongue:

I know someone in trenton ~30 min, and he doesn’t care who passes out on his couch lol

i was just in west philly DJing.

nice city.

word, philly is super cool to be in, just stupid expensive hotel prices…

agreed. i want to go back to look at the city. i didn’t have time to see much :frowning:

damn, any other time and there’d be no problem having you crash at my place but i’ve already got at least 4 people coming down for the same game. Are you guys gonna head to the arena early and tailgate?

damnit…going to the game seems so tempting

there’s gonna be a lot of sabres fans there, a few of my friends are coming down on a greyhound rented specifically for this game.

sean… take me with you :slight_smile:

let me know if you cant find someone… i could ask my roommate. but i would need to run background checks on everyone coming down :slight_smile:

nyspeed cheesesteak meet?

^^pats? :slight_smile:

tony lukes is the choice of the locals, but we could go to the tourist ones.

lol… im planning on doing this… but im not even going lol

damnit i wanna gooooooooooooooo

i know brian is staying at

www.hiltongardenphilly.com with his busload, so i might bling out the extra money and stay there too…

i live 20 minutes from philly. but i have no idea who you are…

http://www.wingateinns.com

They have one a little SE of the city, but very nice and dirt cheap for what they offer. Indoor pool and hot tub, very nice rooms, etc.

center city is nice but if you guys are planning to hit some bars after the game look for a hotel farther north around spring garden & 3rd. Thats where the more “party-type” bars are (McFaddens, Finegans wake, tiki bobs are good ones), near that hotel is the more upscale are where you’ll pay like $9-11 for a mixed drink.