sabres at capitals april 7th.

anyone making the trip to DC for the game? i know some people have been getting groups and stuff together and going. just wondering if anyone on here is doing anything like that. ill be there. its one of the only caps games to actually sell out, i think there is going to be a large sabres fan base there. should be fun.

I live in Baltimore… and we bought an entire section of tickets… Section 422 (100 tickets)… We will be pre and post game drinking at FADO’s, its an Irish Bar across the street from the arena in Chinatown. Look for me… ill be the only Chinese kid with a Sabres jersey on BALLIN!!

Should be a good time… last time Sabres were down here… i probably only saw a handful of Caps fans LOL.

It sucked how we lost last game but the “let’s go Buffalo” were rediculous outside even after the game. What’s the name of the Irish Pub all the Sabres fans went to last game? I’ve got a group of 7 tickets for this game and i might make a rush up to Philly on Sunday for the final game of the year.

its either called FAGO’s or FADO’s … its at the intersection where the huge Chinatown arch is.

FADO’s…Other sounds too flaming, i’d remember that. They have a great guinness on tap there.

im in sect. 415. il try and make it in there either before or after, or both. i think its awesome that its their fan appreciation night and they are giving their jerseys away. i hope they all go to our fans. that would be great.

myself and 30 others from the base are taking a huge bus to DC for the caps game saturday and then heading to philly to the sabres play sunday…should be a good time

where are you guys sitting?

section 433…blueline

I’m pretty sure i’m in section 418

awesome, i cant wait.

Im also going to the pre skate, sitting in the penalty box. BALLIN!

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e204/johnnylude/tickets.jpg

Wow… so this is where you went 'lude. haha. The game should be really good. its good that we have a game extra to play, better shot at the presidents cup

i think we should have a DC gtg after the game. what time is the pre skate? it would be sweet if some of the players went out after the game. my sis always sees them out after games in buffalo. that would be bad ass

do you still have extra tickets?

1 more day…i cant wait for this road trip…

I will be there

turbosilly… check your PM!

Ill be getting loose at FADO’s across from the arena at 10 A.M.

we gotta pre-meet and get pics in philly.

ill be there with 35 ppl

LOL, theres gonna be more sabres fans at this game than Capitals fans! LOL!