sabres at capitals april 7th.

anyone have any extra tickets for the caps game?

I just got an email forward about the Caps game.

After the Sabres win on Sat. we’re going to head to RNR bar which
> across from the Verizon Center, (in the same building where Coyote
> Ugly once was) and they’re giving us the following specials listed
> below (all the way at the bottom) for our group after the game on Sat.

> RNR
> http://www.rnrdc.com/
> 717 Sixth St. NW, Washington, DC 20001
>
> After 6pm, The Irish Channel, is also giving us a beer special and
> access to the back room…the sound of which which actually frightens
> me a little bit, but we’ll walk over there around 6pm for dinner after
> RNR.
>
> Irish Channel
> http://www.irishchannelpub.com/
> 500 H St. NW Washington DC 20001
>
> RNR Bar Sabres Postgame Specials
> $3 any draft beer - Stella, Yuengling, Sam Adams, Pilsner, Miller
> Light, Bud Light
> $8-9 pitchers
> $4 Well drinks - Captain, Jack, Absolute etc.
> $5 Shots
> $5 - Martini’s and Cosmo’s
> 2 for 1 Irish Car Bombs

nice im looking for cheap tickets now (somthing under $50) hopfully me and my friends will be there.

check your PM!!

christ 22 dollar tix, thats amazing.

Can’t even get bandits tix for that amount.

I think they were actually cheaper since we got a group rate @ 100 tickets:D

haha in buffalo instead of being specials those would constitute some of the most expensive prices…$5 shots?

uh, i am so pumped for this game. just watched the op shelf dvd, and i am read to go. hope to see a bunch of you all at the game!!!

Pretty sure my mom was at the game.

find out after it’s actually played. IE in 9 hours.

Woot we scored within like the first 2 mins. :tup:

im still drunk

I was in section 432. Turns out someone bought 125 tickets for all Sabres fans. The section was rediculously loud and the guys behind me must have had 5 of every letter in the alphabet to spell out everything they did. I love taking over their arena.

yea, crazy nigh last night. it was so wierd to leave the bar after being there several hours, and it still being light out. fados was awesome, and it wsa packed with sabres fans. ill post some pics later. after that, we went to RFD, and holy beer selection batman!! over 330 bears to choose from. we were only gonna stay there for one drink, but that didnt work out. then the sam adams girls bought us a round too. definately a fun night.

johnny, i texted you back, but never saw you. oh well

we were in 422 , Fados was awesome…i might puke

Just got back from our trip and I have to say this has to be one of the best trips ever…Washington was amazing…the amount of Sabres fans that attended was just awesome…we totally owned the Verizon Center…

After the Caps game there was a mob of 200 sabres fans cheering on the sidewalks…Rick Jennerat walked by and 2 Caps fans got pounded by Sabres fans…and on the way back to our hotel, on the other side of the Verizon Center there was a .38 on the ground surrounded by crime tape

went to rnr after the game…that place was crazy…good times though

Philly was OK…fans are assholes…no fights though…they had extra security in our section due to the amount of Sabres fans in our area.

I will be posting my pictures soon

It was awesome how RNR was packed with Sabres fans. Luckily we got there early and held down the tables in the back corner. Only bad part was how there were only 1 unisex bathrooms.

EDIT: started new thread for them