4/7/06 Dave and Busters Sabres game/beers

depending on how im feeling later… who wants to go downtown/anywhere to grab a couple drinks? im up for pretty much anything…

maybe dave and busters?

Wherever the hockey game is on

im not a hockey fan, but thats the atmosphere im lookin for tonight… i dont want to be at a club, more or less of a chill bar…

Wildwings or D&B’s works for me, I’ve never been to Dave and Busters

Im going to broadway joes for a lil bit tonight but i probably wont be there long, free chicken wings show up at 7.

hrmmmmmmm

iam up for buffalo wild wings. i crave wings tonight

You oughta check out Westfield’s on Millersport. Small place, chill but cool. Townies early on, then a good mix of the younger crowd after 9. Plus the bartender (Annette) is very easy on the eyes :hitit:. No food though.

good to know anybody in for sure???

i would

2people might be kinda lame… i dont care though… who else?

dave and busters FTW

half decent food, the sabres game will be on everywhere, and if the game sucks, i still have like $20 in credits for the arcade there :tup:

WORD… Dave and busters… 14.99 for a dinner and 100 credits or something like that… thats enough for an hour of entertainment fo sho… whos down???

me and melissa will prob get there around 7 or 8ish…

depending on the weather though, if it stays nice and rainy out, and halfway warm, i might wanna call a drift meet after the game? possibly? for those of us that dont think too much at D&B that is…

No, because I’m going to Infinity to see Matthew Good. Probably alone because my friends all like “i’m so sad” soul songs.

i need money

what time is the game? my car sucks anybody wanna provide a ride, ill throw you some gas money… if not ill just drive the shitter… my g/f is out of town for the night… so i have nothing to do… but work at 7 am tommorrow :frowning:

where do u live?

shit i forgot that i have to work at 8AM tomorrow too…so i’ll prob just show up, watch the game and maybe eat, then just leave…

game starts at 8 BTW

sounds tempting…