Weds&Thurs May 10-11th Official Sabres Party!!! @ 4:30 till Gametime

The party is at HSBC Arena Plaza, Live music, Food, Drinks, etc.

Anyone want to go? I know I’ll be going!!

nnoone?

hmm…sounds tempting

maybeee

work > me. :frowning:

plus the fact my girl is going with her family and she taunts me about this :mad:

it’s gonna be crazy…

damit i was planning on going to the second one, but then i realized they’re playing wednesday and thursday in a row…and both nights i’m working til 9…if it had been every other day, like on friday…i coulda made it…ugh

im off thursday, i dont have tix for the game but maybe ill go for free food and then hit up pearl st grill for beer during the game

im down for thursday, just gotta convince the old man lol. i hope they win tomorrow!

ill be there thursday!

I’ve been thinking about it, but since I don’t have tickets I still have to drive home to watch the game. Plus I work till 5, so that doesn’t leave me a whole lot of time downtown.

Working til at least 5, but maybe go down on Thursday night depending on how they play Wednesday…

you’ve never heard of a bar? its damn fun watching it with a shitload of other people.

i’ll be there, this should be a sweeeeet party…

seems that most people will be going down thursday. so i might have to do that

I’m trying to round up some of my boys to come down. I can’t get ahold of any of those fagorz, F-em. I’ll come down alone if I have to!

GO Sabres!!!

fair weather fans suck

lol

It was a good time, but they needed more beer vendors

where does everyone want to meet tomorrow (thurs)???

Ugh. Work til 9 tomorrow. Leaves me just enough time to catch most the 3rd period.

gonna check this out tonight if the weather clears up

I was tossing around the idea of watching the game at dunn tire park, i dont know if they have their beer vendors open but i heard the stadium will be.