Sabres Party in the Plaza going booze free

I didn’t put this in the Sabres thread so people would be sure to see it. I don’t think this is going to go over very well.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=47453

They say they’re trying to make it more of a family event. :roll2:

the alcoholics will always find a way :slight_smile:

WTF!!!

but u know what… i bet it will be like last time.

a cop came up to me on fri… said they are not going to enforce it but just keep it out of site. I had a back pack on with an 18 pack in there. Im gonna try that again and see what happens

are u goin down tomorrow skunk??

nawww. doubt im heading there tomorrow… i think i may go there only on fri and sat games, then i dont have to worry about being up in the morning :slight_smile:

Meh. Not like you could get a beer in under 30 minutes anyway.

Who cares? Drink before hand and walk back to the car during commercial breaks and intermissions.

winnAR

bull fucking shit this thing goes alcohol free…its what makes stupid people fall all over the place :slight_smile:

i watched a cop walk right past a guy IN THE NON-DRINKING SECTION carrying an 18-er of bud light and just nod :rofl:

if they “pull this off” all that means is plastic cup with the bottles in the backpack time :tspry:

lol…who does that :snky:

worst idea ever.

Who does what? have drinks in the backpack?

or the FAR funnier fall on his ass rolling in beer and who knows what else…almost ruining his jersey

thats total fing bullshit :tdown:

I can say with great certainty that if this is enforce there will not be 3000+ people standing outside out the arena.

i think there will be just as many ppl down there as there was before if not more.

me and some friends brought a grill and a ppl cases and tailgated buffalo style…got real sauced up and only bought 1 beer there. who cares… get fucked up from 5pm-7 in the parking lot with funnels and such,bring some girls and have them bring there big purse. In between Periods just go back to the car for ome more funnels/beer and your good to go. Besides its more fun leaving 8-million sabres budlights laying around for the bums to pick up. i even gave a bum a beer last time :slight_smile:

i caught on the radio them saying no coolers and no chairs at the arena tonight :gay2:

I can’t see the appeal in going to that anyway. Bar ftw.

I heard about this. Sounds like fun(well beside the hole no booze thing but theres ways around it) I would like to go.Next time you guys go pm me or something…

so ghey. they are ruining a good thing for no reason.

oh well, 6 pack it is. and flask. and 40 oz during work… lol

anyone heading down fri?