Sabres Party this Sat Nov 15th

Hey everyone. I’m throwing another Sabres party this Sat from 8-11pm at Venue night club downtown next to bada bing on West Chippewa. $20 all you can drink well and draft. The Sabres game starts at 7:30pm and the drinking starts at 8pm. We are playing Sid The Kid and the Peguins if you didnt know. I’m also trying to get the UFC fight on the tv’s later that night. I will keep you posted. Hope some will make it out since its Sat night and there is no Bills game the next morning. The last 2 parties have been crazy.
Of course proper id is required and also is a 21 and over event.

Hmmmmm, I might be able to get my dicked sucked at an event like this. :tup:

haha.

cheap hookers?

always on the strip. you know that. Its gonna be a good time and a really good game. Hope everyone or some can make it out. Its to help out my pond hockey team going to Minnesota in January for the US pond hockey championships.

I might stumble in. Should be back in time to attend.

You should try to fix that situation…

Everytime that I have started the party at the same time as the game people always showed up late. No one was ever there on time.

Bad game last night. Come on out and drink and have some fun tonight.

Party turned out really good. Didnt get to have the fight on though. dtv wanted $875 for the bar to play it. Crazy. Ill let everyone know when we have another one.