Why I hate Theives.....

So I go out to my car this morning just like any morning and get in to go to work. I turn up my stereo and no bass. First I think maybe I blew a fuse or the ground came loose. I DONT even turn up the bass on the system that often or when I am around my house because I dont want to piss off the neighbors.

Well as I am driving down the road I start to think “FUCK, my golf clubs were in the trunk too, I hope my shit was not stolen”. So at the red light I pop out look in my trunk… No system but the golf clubs are still there.

Long story short, the trunk was popped with a flat headed screw driver and they stole my system over the night. BUT I want to thank the thieves… FOR BEING THE BIGGEST FUCKING IDIOTS. YOU TOOK OUT THE GOLF CLUBS, TOOK THE SYSTEM, THEN PUT THE GOLF CLUBS BACK IN!!! THE GOLF CLUBS I HAVE ARE WORTH MORE THEN 10X AS MUCH AS THE SYSTEM!!!

I have learned in the last two years that in this area you can not have anything that is worth more then $100 in your car or some way it will get stolen. This is the second time this has happened to my car. First time in West Seneca, second time in Sloan.

No matter where you live, get a car alarm. I do not live in shitty areas but just like the cops said, this stuff can happen anywhere:meh:

***** If anyone comes across two audiobahn aw1200s and a 800 rms audiobahn amp for a cheap price, let me know, it would be nice to catch the fucks that stole my system*****

Sucks…What area do you live in?

Cheektowaga/ Sloan, in a old polish communitee, makes for a easy target because everyone is sleeping:banghead:

LOL at thieves not being smart enough to take the clubs. Sux that your shit got jacked though man.

wow im literally 2 minutes from sloan, would never think that would happen there

I have two audiobahn aw1200s and a 800 rms audiobahn amp for a steal let me know.

Thieves cant re-sell clubs as quick as a system.

thats where all the trash comes to steal shit because its far enough away no one recognizes them but close enough not to have to go through cheektowaga. i ran out of gas a couple months ago about 6 houses away from my house in lovejoy/sloan i figured id take care of it in the morning no big deal my parents lived there my whole life everyone looks out for each other. well i come out about 6 hours later and see my hood open, they figured out how to get the hood open without getting to the release and pulled the heat shiel airbox anything they could find to get to the factory alarm horn to rip it out but couldnt find it and left the car just like that. funny thing was the doors were unlocked and the alarm wasnt set it just had the blinking led and i had like $4k in stereo and other shit in 5the trunk. Thank you led light makers.

Its like when my Mustang got stolen a few years ago…the assholes took everything except for my Abercrombie baseball hat…fucking bastards. Got my Callaway Driver…All my baseball gear…CD’s…Stereo system…Cell phone…Entire interior but they left my AF hat…lame

atleast no one STOL your iPod touch at work like some scumbag did to me.

jeesh… that sucks to hear… whats the word on the del sol? how about another bike?

sucks to hear that your system got stolen, but at least you can still go golfing monday.

as soon as a I am done paying off the medical bills from when the wife was in the hospital the engine will be built, and I hope to get a z1000 next summer!!