Fuxxxxxx thieves.

My buddie just called me and told me his car just got broken into while he was in Millard Fillmore Hospital.
They Broke the window and stole His Pioneer indash thingy unit, which he had just bought like 3 weeks ago for $900. THey took his amps, subs and they also took a diaper bag containing his kids stuff.
They called the cops and now are filing a report.

Fucking thieves…CRACKHEADS… :shoot:

WHat the fuck is up with people nowadays.

If you hear of anyone selling SPL subs, mtx amps and a pioneer indash unit, let me know, so i can craK their head open…

Sux, mother fuckers in the hospital and gets robbed. Find em and fuck em.

yeah thats some bullshit aint it…? fucking cockers.

i would cut their man hood off the fuckers that really annoys me when people ar dicks like that stealing other people shit grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Wouldn’t happen to be one of the guys you knew from this old thread would it?

http://www.ubrf.org/forums/showthread.php?t=63180

Because that would be funny as hell.

Otherwise, :tdown: to fucking thieves… all of them.

gates or suburban?

I’m surprised this happened at a hospital. Thieves are gay.

My friend works security at a hospital and told me about a couple of occasions where people were trying to break into cars

:tdown:

I work at a hospital, the ones in the city are in shitty neighborhoods. Dr. got robbed at gun point at gates last year in the parking lot, a chic got raped at Buffalo General a few years ago, in the basement of the hospital, another person got shot there, by a co worker. I had stuff stolen from my car when i worked at Suburban of all places, had a car stolen from children’s when i was their with my son on Christmas eve 10 years ago. Car get broken into in the Employee lot frequently at Buff gen.

Did his car alarm not go off or did that not stop them? He did have a car alarm with well over $1k in audio stuff in his car right?

\

:word:

gates.

and he did have an alarm but his wife didnt arm it.
He told me he was parked like on the emergency parking spot when this happened…
Fucked up shit.

why people pay money to live in buffalo, boggles my mind. especially those trendsters that live on elmwood…renting anything over $400 a month on elmwood is a waste of money…

The B.P.D. will not even send a cop out for this. They tell you to come in and fill out a report. Too bad we can’t get some people together and set up our own sting. Set up a nice ride and sit back and wait for these scuzballs. Get a stun gun and zap there friggin’ balls about 50 times and maybe they will stop doing this shit. :rant:

You steal - you lose a hand.

Is that too much to ask for?:gotme:

I am pretty certain it would stop thievery.

Or at least make it so the crooks would be easier to catch. I bet it takes a lot longer to break into a car and steal the stereo if you only have one hand to work with.

If you get caught a second time you are f**ked.:slight_smile:
You will have to pick your nose with your toes.

my buddy’s system just got stolen out of his del slo in front of his house like 2 nites ago overnite. took his radio, box, subs, amp and broke his window.

My brother in law just moved from his apartment in the suburbs to Elmwood. The day I helped him move in I told he me might as well just rip the cd player out of his car right now. He said, “It’s not that bad around here, we’re right near Allentown”. Two weeks later his window was broken and stereo gone.

If you have to park in public in the city, don’t have nice things. Car alarms are a joke, because people are so used to them going off they just ignore it.

Hell, look at Viper’s thread. Fucking guy was stealing CD’s out of cars in broad daylight, with Viper watching him. :lol:

With the drug problem, and murders every other night, small time crooks know they pretty much have a free pass because the police are too busy with bigger issues.

Saturday I went to haul my 25Ft. camper home from hunting camp in Chautauqua county. When I hooked up the lights only the front marker lights worked. After a little troubleshooting, I figured out that someone had cut and stolen the 4 wires that power all the rear lights. What a pain, I had to go to Cassadaga and buy $20 worth of wire. Then crawl around in the mud and splice it in. F’ing thieves SUCK!!!