My car was broken into so if you see...

I know it’s a long shot, but if you see any of these things kicking around town anywhere under suspicious circumstances… please let me know. Headunit is pretty rare

http://www.lightav.com/car/panasonic/cd/cq-hx1083u.jpg

http://www.dynamicsoundcaraudio.net/images/products/APX201_2.jpg

http://www.mtxaudio.ru/TEST/T6152/6152.jpg

I honestly hope people keep their eyes open
because if this were to happen to one of us we would want the same

& i honestly hope the dumb fucker who stole it trys to sell it on tsr.

:shock: dude sorry to hear that man, what the f_uck is wrong with these punks, my buddys car got broken into on Friday night, they stole all his stereo equipment, his CD’s and his floor mats…yes floor mats!
These people are like the lowest scum of the earth. Don’t they realize how hard some people have to work to save up money to be able to afford to buy the things they want? and then these guys just come along and steal everything.

Im sorry Axelrod I know my bitching will not help you get your things back but I get so pissed off when I see this shi_t I have 2 friends that had their cars broken into in the past month and I had my car broken into about 2 years ago so I know how frustating it is. That’s why I spent about $700.00 on a very, very good alarm and I bolted my crap down.

…But I will keep an eye out to see if anyone has any of those units for sale.

My friend’s car got broken into at school a few weeks ago. And bruce’s (sidewaze) car got broken into and his deck and cds were stolen too. Honestly, these f*cking punks really piss me off. Oh by the way, if anyone ever sees someone trying to break into someone elses car, I hope that you will give that guy a good beating. Whether or not it is your car. :evil:

thanks guys. This is at the worst possible time too… I’m still jobless and have been living off credit for a while now.

I know probably nothing will come of it but the more people who know the better.

Dude you still didn’t get a job? Where I work we are looking for 1 more automotive sales person and 1 more car detailer with experience. If your interested in one of those let me know I might be able to get you in.
…But if your all the way up in Barrie Im not sure if it will work out too good for you it will be like 2 hours of driving every day just to get to work and back.

Even worse, I’m back in Ottawa. Thanks for the offer though

Oh man they took your Panasonic…

Shitty Buzz Dudeman.

Sucks will keep my eyes open for sure …

even more glad I’ve scrapped my head unit for the ipod and bolted my amps down under my seats and tinted all windows 5%. Looks like I have no stereo at all.

i have no tint and interior, that keeps them away. plus my safc looks like some kind of crazy alarm

^^ i want no interior bad but the lady will not accept it … yet
muhahaha (i know i’m lame and i’m whipped … shut up)

well everything I had was hidden, save for the faceplate, which goes all balck when it’s off… and I have 13% tint :?

Ah well.

I have the same ghost face panasonic. Dont know why anyone would want one now, they are dirt cheap.

Yeah, but I havent been able to find one on eBay for a while now…

Is yours the one that plays MP3s? They retailed for $799 but last I heard future shop cleared them out for $599.

I jsut hate how busy all the new players look and I wanted something simple that played MP3s… I have my eye on this one now

http://www.jvc.ca/product-images/KD-LHX500.jpg

Why not get a portable MP3 player installed? Like a Creative Zen?

well everything I had was hidden, save for the faceplate, which goes all balck when it’s off… and I have 13% tint :?

Ah well.[/quote]

“friends?”

I’ve done that too… I have a Sony Xplod head unit (tape deck face[plate) and a modulater that plugs in. Looks like I have a crappy tape deck, and no one wants tape decks anymore!

Zen plugs in, and goes with me.

I’ve done that too… I have a Sony Xplod head unit (tape deck face[plate) and a modulater that plugs in. Looks like I have a crappy tape deck, and no one wants tape decks anymore!

Zen plugs in, and goes with me.[/quote]

I mean using only a mp3 player. No deck at all.

Ah well.[/quote]

“friends?”[/quote]

Nah, cops said 11 cars were hit on the night, and it looks like an out of town job… besides, most of the “underworld” in Carleton Place knows who I am at least by association… small town. I’ll be doing some asking around for sure.

Zen plugs in, and goes with me.[/quote]

I mean using only a mp3 player. No deck at all.[/quote]

I dunno, it’s an idea… I like to throw a CD in every once in a while.

How do you hook them up anyways? 1/4" mini plug to RCA? I’d still need a new amp for the sub, and for the speakers if I used that, so it’s probably not the cheaper route.