I got jacked now.

Well I was headed to 7 springs for my after prom party friday night around 2am and my car decides to break down on 70. Well my buddies let me in their car and we hear up. I called my dad and had him handle the tow issue and what not. I get a call at 8am that next morning from my dad tellin my that my car was broken into and they got me for my headunit, xm reciever, video camera, portable tv and a bunch of small stuff…Needless to say im preety pissed off. And for anyone whos reading this that read my post last week about my friend being jacked you can tell we are having some bad luck!

Damn, sorry to hear that. Not much you could have done.

that sucks… sorry to hear

that blows

why did you leave all that stuff in your car

i had all my stereo equip stolen before. 4 12’s 2 ppi amps mb quart speakers and a clarion head unit. all this stuff in 1995 was $$$$

i wrecked my car and it was towed to the shop. went back the next day it was gone. it might of been the towing co.

now when something happens i take everything out of my car

That sucks dude. sorry to hear. I’ve always wondered about that kind of thing happening to abandoned cars. now i have my answer. dishonest people sucks

Sucks man, but there’s nothing you could have really done. If you had taken everything out of your car, they would still jack or bust something.

Honestly man I totaly forgot that the shit was there until I thought about what I had in my car. It blows. Im preety sure my insurence is gonna cover everything,…Or atleast I hope

Johnny Tran??

prolly ashtun kutcher

You got PUNK’D !!!

It wasnt a honda haha

prob Lance, slivering around in the snakeskin pants

Isurance only covers the car not items left in the car. home owners insurance might

last i checked i beleive full coverage does cover stuff that was in the car. I think…

negative. i been trough it

also if you have a killer stereo set up you need a add on for insurance

^^beside remove all personal(expensive belongings) from the car…there is a reason why most head units have detachable faces…that sucks dude…sorry to hear