I got jacked now.

I had some stuff stolen from my truck when I was in high school, it was aroung $1000 worth of stereo stuff. I called my auto insurance company, showed receipts, and had a check for the full amount in a week or so. I never added any extra insurance or went through homeowners insurance. Of course, this was in 1994, so things could have changed since then.

Last shit of mine that got taken was fully covered by my auto. My system was covered by the add on, and they wrote another check for everything else. Which at the time included a cell phone, leather jacket, 9MM pistol, and some work tools.

O snap! That was your car? I’m sorry dude, i thoguht it was abandoned and well the door was locked so i had to break the window to get to that shit. U can find it at Larry’s pawn shop on babcock

Anything not attached to the car itself is under home owners.

/\ yep, been through that before…

Lost well over a 1,000 in tools, close to 200 cd’s and other misc gear, and only had the cd player replaced through auto insurance, lost my ass on everything else…

That sucks… thats Monessen for you… you cant be suprised… I hope everything works out for you.

It was on 70 not Monessen.

UPDATE: The motors blown :frowning: RIP Sunfire :crying:

This is probably the best thing to ever happen in your life…so far.

:rofl:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: That might be one of the funniest things I ever read on this forum…

And your a fucking piece of shit.

:rofl: :rofl: that shit speaks the truth! :kekegay:

Sorry for your loss though, seriously, it never feels good. Just step away from the deadfire and start something new

I hope you can salvage that melon shooter you had hanging out of the back :x:

sounds like you should push it onto railroad tracks, you might have better luck with the insurance co’ then.

Who the hell breaks into J-bodies really…

when i got my other car insured yesterday i asked about additional coverages on aftermarket equip…with state farm(my ins company) nothing else has to be added they just give you the check if you have receipts or they contract their 3rd party audio company(if it’s stereo stuff thats lost/damaged/stolen) to appraise what was or is still there and give you something comparable…