keep a look out thieves are running around

yeah not all of us are card carrying members of the NRA with pea shooters on our hips

but if i were, bullets would be discharged

Is that REALLY a reason you never got into them? :lol Like, when you were looking for a vehicle, did you honestly say to yourself “well I would buy that, but people steal ANYTHING from them! Fuck that! Fuckin Mustangs!”

That sucks OP. Karma will get em

My friend has his OEM front lip, p72 ecu, and JDM fogs stolen from his Milano EM1 last week in a secured amsterdam storage facility…FUCK THIEVES

Boom.

:thumbup

Holy shit! My ex g/f lived off that street, kind of a shady place come night time here and there…

Yes, even in 99/00’ people were ALWAYS stealing shit out of Hondas, maybe even more so than today. I almost actually bought a 95 hatch for my 1st car…

2 cars in my neighborhood got broken in to a few nights ago… next door neighbors 97- something altima had the back window smashed and they stole a non-working time warner cable box. :wtf

had to be kids, or a crack head looking for a fix taking shit thats worth nothing.

this is like the third time cars were robbed on my street, and i live in nisky.

they have never touched my cars, i honestly think they know better.

WOW def someone he knows !!

YEA ! CLICK CLACK WHERE THE AK AT ???

fucking scumbags. definitely ppl that knew exactly what to go for. its somebody thats seen what to grab beforehand or somebody that saw the stuff informed the people exactly what to take and where it is and waht tools to bring. damn dude. i hope u find these scumbags and bash some skulls in.

Shitty dude… Sorry to hear about that… Hay when they find the fuckers, ask them if they stole a lowered white ranger and smashed the shit out of it… thanks.

I’m worried about my seats. :ohnoes