Stolen

Had some stuff taken from outside my garage early this week. There were some reports of a red car in and out of the nursery property which is connected to mine.

Had some aluminum pieces sitting outside: Audi, DSM manifolds, heat shields, some ac system components, 26" DAMAGED Demo TIS Wheel, couple old catalytic converters and hoist chain, fuel can, audi mouldings and some other random stuff. Called scrapyards around as the 26" wheel would be hard to not remember.

Probably one of your neighbors that are tired of seeing trash all over your yard.

j/k bro, put more shit out and be on the lookout.

probably meth/crack addicts

Without a doubt. They hit my dads truck yard up a couple weeks ago, took a ton of used brake drums and leaf springs from the tractor trailers. Bunch of fuckin’ addicts will steal anything for a buck.

they left larger things that loading would be near impossible to do quietly. My area is pretty wide open and surrounded by houses. went and talked to neighbors and they havent heard or seen much accept for a red car which no1 that comes here has one so i guess thats all the info I have for now. Moving the AR to easy grad point with a 10 clip near by. clear house ask questions later if i hear people out there. So much for the motion lights

They didn’t take the 016 did they? I will fucking shoot them myself if they did after what it took to get that slut out of the scrap pile of a car it was in.

My bad bro

Its good

I’ll be there tomorrow to put that inside the garage.

First I will say. That sucks bro people are scumbags and I hope you find out who did it…

Secondly, take it as a lesson, do not leave ANYTHING you would give two fucks about being taken outside like that, doesnt matter if you live in the safest neighborhood, have left shit to sit outside for weeks/years before or live in the middle of nowhere… people are scumbags and will steal anything.

there are some shady dudes around there. i drive by your house literally everyday, multiple times. it is quite easy to see what/who is there from the street. someone probably has been scoping you out, knowing you have alot going on around there. setup some type of camera on your garage.

Already in the works. Surprising the systems r quite affordable

Cats out of the bag I guess. We’ve been taking shit for month toerect a solid metal PJB statue in the lot. Its almost done

What town do you live in JVG? We had some air compressors n shit stolen, also a red car…

What is it lately with people getting shit stolen… Hope you have good luck with getting the assholes. I like the bait idea though… You should look into it and have some fun.

Its tough times for people.If it came down to feeding my family and keeping them alive I would do whatever I had to as well.

I know I always say that I would never be homeless or poor cause I’d just get a fucking job but the serious job market is shit right now. yeah walmart and shit hire here and there but some people cant feed 4 kids off that. Its only going to get worse once the nation defaults. I’m even concerned for my business because alot of our orders are placed via 30 day and 60 day PO’s. If intrast rate rise from this real far we’ll lose customers who can no longer finance as well as trouble financing some of our larger stock orders ourselves

Delete this thread. Set bait.

it should be pretty easy to solve. clearly this “red car” is a wagon or hatch if it is fitting air compressors and all manners of shit in the back. Since most of this stuff is car shit or garage shit its dirty as fuck so there will be oil. grease and fluid stains all over in the car and more than likely the back seats will be down at all times inorder for a quick load unload when shit is spotted. The car will also likely have a sagging rear end form the weight of the shit jammed in the back

Place more metal bait out to be stolen
Rig up security camera
Discreetly electrify bait
Sit back and enjoy.

i know what happened to the santa sled LMAO