someone stole a wheel off my car

i woke up this morning to go to school and i looked at the rear driver side wheel because something didnt look right, the dame rotor was sitting on some big plastic thing with no wheel on it. I was pissed, why would someone steal one off of my car. The best part about it is the fact that it wasnt off the camaro, someone stole a damn stock grand prix wheel, what the hell?

Anyways, i was wondering if anyone had a stock 5 spoke grand prix wheel laying around, i know john has one, or even slohawk might? Or just advice where i can get one asap

wtf, thats ghetto lol

call lex at eastside auto 747-3677, tell him dave from mangino mitsu told you to call he should take care of ya

was the car in a driveway or in the street? What kind of neighborHOOD do you live in?

sorry to hear… .that sucks nuts

on the street, and i dont live in the greatest of neighborhood, but ive seen worse. Lol yeah i never really have ever had a problem with my cars though or anything for that matter

only one wheel though… thats hella ghetto

thats what im saying, but there is this pr that lives around the block that drives a grand prix just like mine with the same wheels :ponder, so im doing a little investigation when i get home

Wow man thats just … I don’t know what to say, 1 wheel? A stock grand prix wheel none the less? I could see if it was some hella fly dubz yo! but seriously thats just fuckin stupid

Sucks man, hopefully you find out who did it.

bring the AR-15!!! oh and id expect the ET streets to get stolen, but i guess not.

what the hell do you think i have that thing for, and my dog is supposed to wake me up for this shit, i wouldve def went out there with it, probably not loaded though

Damn paul thats whack

i’ll put it back when im done,jeeesh!

I’m gonna rofl when you go out to your car one morning and it’s back with a note that says thanks.

Haha, that would be funny, really fucked up but extremely hillarious

someone got a flat and didn’t have a donut to roll on.

Been rolling on a donut on the Sentra for a while…hmm wonder who has some sentra wheels :ponder

:shifty

:rofl OFF THE GRAND PRIX??? WHY?! hahah that sucks dude…That is something you look at and laugh and say “what the fuck?” :crackup

Investigate that PRs house!!! and like Brett said, bring the AR :mwahaha

People really will steal anything I suppose.

wow thats uncool id at least have all of them …thats a insult to take one

What slwrthnu said, someone gotta flat and needed a wheel. Your car was the lucky victim. Sucks.