some jackass stole my wheels- mechanicville

Had a set of 4 16 inch Mille Miglias with nice tires stolen out of the bed of my truck in my driveway in the city of Mechanicville this week. Note to the cunt who took them: One is bent, that’s why they’re off the car. I don’t have pics, but if anyone sees or hears anything, feel free to stab the perpetrator.

It’s sad that someone would even look in the bed of your truck! I hope you find the pos that did it.

Not shocking, the world is full of crooks, I’m actually kind of shocked you would leave them in the bed of your truck, I mean there is no such thing as a good neighborhood anymore these days!

Good luck finding whoever it is, keep your eyes open on craigslist, even if the wheel is bent they will try to sell them or at least the tires if they are new!

you know where you live right?

shit happens daily down there.

I doubt anybody cares if they were bent since they probably were just gonna scrap them anyway.

Only way anyone would know they were in the truck would be if they were snooping. And yeah, I shoulda locked em up, but I didn’t. Which is why I’m not whining, just giving a heads up so one of our brilliant teenage readers doesn’t buy bent rims from some cocksucker.

Maybe someday ill sell this house and move to bucolic, crime-free Glenville and my wife can shit on Drew’s lawn instead.

What tires size were on the wheels… Ill keep an eye out, i live in mechanicville and graduated college with a mechanicville police officer.

Sorry to hear, OP. Picts of said wheels would help. Good luck.

I’ll keep my eye out for them and I’ll tell my cop friends in town what happened. All the car tards in this town hang out in the McDonalds Plaza so you might want to swing by there occasionaly.

good luck with finding the wheels!!

Post a pic of the wheels if you can. I’ll keep an eye out as I drive in/around Mechanicville daily.

Good luck in your search

Yea post a pic i live in the mville area as well

http://img.tapatalk.com/a68988b9-e228-cfd0.jpg

It took me a few more days to look on the side of the shed and realize that a dumpy set of 18s went missing as well. Two of the tires were junk, no center caps…oh hey look what I just found http://albany.craigslist.org/pts/3081949585.html

I never bothered to file a police report, so I have no recourse, but I can suggest that nobody buy these at any price. And fuck Naquwan.

There’s gotta be something you can do.

Why are we not harassing this guy?

Find out where he lives

I spydialed his voicemail:

Sounds like a first-class citizen.

lol hes a good dude

Naquwan Williamson - Stillwater, NY

Still working on an actual address.