SOMEONE STOLE MY WHEELS!!!

I put them inside my 91 galant for winter storage and someone broke into the galant and took my wheels. The freakin wheels were all covered. I just have boxes over it that says ADR wheels that are steelies inside. They took those too! I have the 5Zigen fn01-RC hyperblack. Looks exactly like this with Michelin Pilot Sport tires. If you see anybody with them (I AM THE ONLY ONE IN BUFFALO WHO HAS THEM), lemme know and I’ll grab a pipe…

http://www.z1auto.com/images/5zigenfno1rchyperblack.jpg

:tdown: Sorry to hear that

i kno an s13 owner who has them in 17s, hyper black, your not the only one

That sucks dude! Good luck finding them.

But I do wonder when anyone has their wheels stolen, they confidently claim “I’m the only one with these wheels in the area!!” How can you know that?

Anyway, hope you find the f&$^ers!!

EDIT: I guess I was on the same page with some other people…

How do you know that you’re the only one? WITCH HUNT!

the only one with michelin pilot sports 17x9’s i perhaps??? Called the cops, waiting for them to get here. Damn i am pissed!!!

sorry to hear, keep a eye on ebay for them

guys probley looking to sell them not put them on his car

fucking thieves. :tdown:

good luck man.

u still living in the same place? that sucks dude, i always thought it was shady back there…

On the same note…

FS: 17" 5Zigen fn01-RC Wheels… only set in area. $500 takes em.

On the same note…

FS: 17" 5Zigen fn01-RC Wheels… only set in area. $500 takes em.

Shitty man,
But seriously… you left a set of wheels in a car… outside? I would have put them in my bedroom before i left them somewhere that accessible.

might want to contact toda and his crew. they found his wheels pretty quick

i was thinking the same thing

sorry to hear that dude…

…YOu’ll probably find them…some dumb fuck will roc em’ this summer…You’ll see…

Good Luck!

I’m guessing you won’t see them till spring, probably without the tires mentioned. As discussed before, there are many thieves on this board, don’t discuss your progress on here, otherwise they will know when you are getting close.

X…

Didn’t Toda need serial numbers to prove they were his and luckily he had a 5th wheel as a spare in which the serial number fell in line with the stolen wheels? Do you have any way of proving they are yours?

yes, but if he still has the bill of sale he can probably get the sn from the company he bought them from

Thats ghey, hope you get them back and catch them too.

Sorry to hear John, will keep an eye out for them…

Your right on that. And Boarderx192 being one of those thieves… To fvcking scum bags…:hang:

And I hope you get ypur wheels back man… It sux but I’m sure they will show up this summer…