Rochester Area. stolen hre wheels

someone i know had their wheels stolen. here is the thread on vwvortex… and some pics. any info or if you see them around locally please get in contact. you wouldn’t want this to happen to your car. :frowning: thanks.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3733304

the wheels on the car

wowwwwwwwwwww!
That sucks man

That’s shitty. They really wanted those rims.

OH SHIT

WOW how fucking shitty. And to top it off that bumper damage is from them too!!/???

How nice they left a tire under the one rotor.

Hope thy are cought. I’d be scouring ebay…

Damn. I’ve never seen that car before but I’ll be sure to keep an eye out even though the rims will probably be sold out of town.

no wheel locks?

ooo man that sucks… those were nice looking rims too…

If I spend 5G’s on rims in Rochester I would have had 5 sets of fucking locks on those wheels

judging by the number on the hangtag…looks like they got jacked at the dealer.

inside job??!?

i’ll keep my eyes peeled just in case, gl

sorry to hear…that sucks. Ill keep my eyes open

Should be cameras if it is at a stealership

ouch :tdown:

Reading the Vortex thread says the car was parked outside the dealer’s secured lot just out of range of the camera, which to me screams inside job.

Once again, looks like an inside job. It amazes me why he didn’t have wheel locks on there.

Call insurance, file claim get money and buy more?

I didn’t even notice the no-locks. What was he thinking?

Holy hell that sucks monster cock.
Good luck finding the F’er that did this.

Sounds to me it deff a inside job. I’d have someone sit out side that stealership everyday looking for those rims on an employee’s car. Or sit there and see if any of the workers or nieghbors look sketchy and start asking them Q’s. Good luck finding the rims. Ill keep an eye out for those rims in buffalo.

P.S. Buy him some wheel locks for Easter.

someone knew he didn’t have locks. if i see hre’s i assume it they have wheel locks. even my lame ass rc’s had locks. live and learn.

inside job i would definatly say… but if those rims are so expensive why dont go the extra mile for wheel locks.