GTR wheels stolen

Stumbled across this on a subaru forum, thought i would share since everyone loves pics of a GTR.
A guy who usually keeps his gtr garaged at his house gets his wheels stolen after spending the night at his girls place. :

For more pics follow this link: http://www.g35nyc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26978 <–No membership required.

thats bitch, id be pissed

That’s so fucked how you cant even leave a nice car outside for one night without some lowlife scumbag doing something to it… some world.

those wheels were ugly anyway, 370z wheels are much nicer

took the wheels and left the brembo’s T_T

They forgot there minijack. Some people have no respect. Keep an eye out for gtr wheels on the market place

hahaa, read some of the posts from some of the forum members, typical new yorker responses

“I will never understand how people buy a nice car and don’t have a garage.
Get your priorities straight, Rice Boy”

“that’s what yo get for not parking in a garage without proper wheel locks…”

^Wheel locks wont stop a thief from getting your wheels, part source sells a 5 or 10 dollar tool that grabs on a lug nut and as you try to remove it it grips it harder and pulls it off even if its round… :frowning:

eh wows lol thats golden wonder why they didnt take the brembos they are wirth couple grand a set for both front and back sets

Man, some people. I was pissed when someone stole the badges off my Acura that was on the driveway. I just don’t get why people have to be asses.

if someone did that to me they would be found face down in a river lol

it wasn`t black was it?chrome badges…lol

oh man…this guys is gonna be spending 4-5 grand on rims and tires…LOL i hope his insurance pays for it

this guy is gona get fucked up once they catch him. feel bad for the owner. hope they get it back soon

looks like the gtr was there for a few days the rotors are slightly rusted unless it pissed rain the night before lool.

anyways…who got em? ill buy em.

Pretty old…

Haha maybe the GF’s fuckbuddy needed money so she planned it since her bf’s rich anyway, and invited the bf over on a specific night and told the fuckbuddy to steal the wheels while she kept him occupied. OOOOF

^ that sounds about right, quick couple bucks!

where is this

ill steal the brembos and put them on my truck

^ new york i think, better go quick!