STOLEN GSR BlADES 10-23-11 2 am

Hey guys some winner stole my wheels off my car tonight left it on the ground if u can keep an eye out there spotless gsr blades thx

Sorry to hear man. Just to help you out, I would put up some more information. Like what area do you live in, maybe a picture of the blades… I know they probably look pretty generic but just try to post up anything that can help someone spot them.

What tires were on them, did they take the lug nuts too? Maybe they’ll try to sell those with the wheels and if you know what lugs you had that might help.

sorry to hear. Pictures would help, just saying.

they had blue rays valve stems on them they were brand new no scratches on them and they didnt have the acura symbol on the centercap

The valve stems will help out a lot if they’re dumb enough to leave them. Sorry to hear, good luck.

Bridgestone potenzas on the blue rays valve stems there shinyer than other blades cuz they were oem replicas so they are crazy shiny…regular lugs then left some n took some…a van was the vehicle used possibly white my old neighbor didnt reele know…i live in the woodlawn schenectady area right by mohawk commons bumpys ice cream…they only got 3 of the rims too…heres a pic… Thx guys
http://albany.craigslist.org/pts/2640203720.html

Wtf! I just mounted those for you!

WTF I live in that area of Schenec… I’m buying cameras today.

I’ll Keep a lookout. Make sure you file a police report.

Shitty. I will check out any blades I see while Im out today.

I live right over the bridge in Rotterdam so Ill keep an eye out.

Chances are some dumbass Rican put 3 of them and a spare tire on his own car.

Thx guys im gettin a camera too now if they stole blades idk watd theyd do if they saw rotas etc. Fuckin bullshit

I think its rican work

i will keep an eye out too, i work in that area.
goes to buy locking nuts for my own blades!

Yea ur tellin me man

why rican? these wheels you speak of are for white people. possibly stolen by a rican, but never on a ricans car.

Shut up.

Are you a PR?

Since I live in sweet ass Amsterdam I’ll look out too. A million and one RICANS love to throw honda wheels off one model onto another.

Thank-you.

Thats not true only people to call me about them have been ricans…the way they jacked up my rocker panel only got 3 wheels to me that says enough