STOLEN GSR BlADES 10-23-11 2 am

I just wish they would pop up somewhere somehow and i could get $ for the damage done to my car unfortunately that prlly wont happen…reward for any tips anything!!!

WTF! People still steal wheels???

And they only took 3! Thats retarded for sure.

Sorry for the loss, I am keeping my eyes out for a 3 wheels riced out civic in Amsterdam too.

Thx man i appreciate it they could possibly b in latham too

will keep an eye out kalinko…

Thx stav

i was just saying the other day, “its funny how these days the whole wheel stealing thing is nearly uncommon. Who the hell buys locking lugs these days?”

well i guess i was wrong, and surprised at the same time. really havent seen a car jacked of 3 wheels in a decade

Honda scene is so fucked up. I’ve never seen so much shit get stolen. Sorry to hear about your wheels.

Its OEM wheels that seem to disappear in the “Honda scene” Just the other day, 2 guys had their OEM wheels stolen off TLs over on Acurazine, one of them had only two stolen. Just stupid.

Dammit and I was just about to say I was glad my oem wheels are 5 lug and not as common for hondas. Well I’ve got locking lugs so its at least a little peace of mind.

sorry to hear. i just had my debt card stolen last week, so i know the feeling. scumbags.

A debit card is nothing like wheels! These were GSR BlADES!!

Srsly though, this sucks. Sorry.

Thanks again guys any sightings let me knoww

your right i forgot these are JDM YOOOOOOOO.

but seriously it’s just a debit card…

sorry for the wheels getting stolen bro. one of my biggest fears

I should Re phrase, debt/credit. so yeah 500 bones were taken, but in my case i got it back, hope the wheels find there way home bro.

Prob didnt have time to pull the last wheel. But honestly its not hard to get a 4th wheel to make a full set. Im not that far from ya, but will keep an eye out.