I hate people

So saturday morning, i step outside of my house, to find that my car is missing, i run out to the street to see i parked it there and forgot, but nope, its GONE
I call the cops and tell em everything, then go to work PISSED OFF as you canimagine

then this morning i get a call from to police, saying they found my car on the northside, and they’re taking it to the impound lot.

they say that there was no damage to it, exept maybe the ignition, but i gotta wait until my insurance company inspects it before i can get it back

the only thinig i had in the car was my school bag and all my books, and guess what, they aint there

I cant explain why the hell anyone woulda wanted to waste time stealing it, its BONE stock
and its the nastiest color anyone could think of, (its gold with the sick brown/tweed interior)

but im glad that it was found,

oh yea the best part is that, the alarm that i ordered a week ago will be here in a few days, heh just my luck

Sorry to hear. You might be able to write headlines for a newspaper though, I’m thinking you don’t mean what you say. Life’s too short to whine.

Sorry to hear about that man. Sucks. Let us know when you find out how they got in and started the car.

That sux dude!!

I had 1 of my cars stolen, and a couple of others broken into!! Its just one big pain in the ass!! Glad ya got your car back tho!! Thats some good news!! Oh and more good news the alarm will work great when it gets there!! LOL :poke Had to try to cheer ya up somehow!!

Sorry to hear man. Sometimes punks just look for opportunity. A car without an alarm just makes it a step easier. Most of them are looking for a joy ride, not to resell it or chop it up, so any car that looks liek it’d be fun to drive for a few hours will do. Sorry to hear it was yours they singled out this time. At least you’ll get it back.

As for the books, thats a bummer, but when I was in school last books were hella expensive. I can’t imagine that’s changed any so keep an eye open for anywhere or anyone who might sell used books. I know it’d be a quick way for them to make a dollar and not something you’d really expect to be STOLEN PROPERTY. Anyhow, just a thought… might help if you’re interested in finding these f**ks.

they police officer that found it said they got in by just pushing the passenger side window down, i have to wait for the insurance adjuster to inspect it, before i can get it back.
when its been inspected and we figure out how they got it started ill let you know