Sighted by Clifton Park

http://albany.craigslist.org/rnr/1874190077.html

http://images.craigslist.org/3k23o13lb5P45X35S3a7v389cad76456d1acf.jpg

lolol

i was rollin when i read this :rofl

hahahah! someones gonna kill that dude!

haha that is epic

:rofl

Whoever made the CL ad is clearly a douche. Prob old guy and drives a buick or a volvo. Just sayin.

haha!!!

lol

funny but I dont think its something Id want on my vehicle. Some people obviously dont see the humor in it like the guy that took the pic and I wouldnt want to deal with people thinking I was one of those molesters.

I am going to reply to the ad, lol. So heres what I have so far:

I think I know who owns that jeep. Maybe if you were to come over, and of course bring your grandchildren, as you are clearly elderly, we could plan a way to get him. I mean its clear that by ordering that vanity plate, he must truly be a pedofile. There is no humor in such acts as this. I bet he spies on every underage girl, or even boys, that enters the “locally owned grocery store.” I mean it is obvious that because it is locally owned, they should not stand for such mockery. I think you should get in your Volvo or Buick and drive there straight away, maintaining a safe speed atleast five miles per hour under the speed limit. This is a serious matter, and I would hope that you can contain your amazing sense of humor, until something is done about this atrocious act.

I also emailed the guy. Here’s what I have so far:

Dear Craigslister,

You are a fag.

Hey, awesome, good job quoting the CL ad. I mean it’s not like they could be taken down or anything.

:frowning:

:rofl

<3

but seriously, always quote CL ads. no exceptions.

From the CL ad:

I saw this in a parking lot today, and had to take a pic.

Either this guy has fucked up so bad that this is how he was forced to register as a sex offender…

OR

He is just extremely retarded and wants to let everyone know of his problem…

Your jeep was there for 4 hours so I assume you work there and if you are seen in my neighborhood I will shoot first and ask questions later.

And no this was not in Hudson as the sticker shows, but in a town north of Clifton Park and south of Saratoga at a locally owned grocery store…

jellies bought a jeep?

Never. I hate Wranglers and Im not a pee pee toucher