Bizarre Sighting

Yeah, this thing was sitting infront of my car the other day when I came out of work. It was at my apartments on the corner of Colvin and Kenmore in Buffalo. I dont know what the hell it means or anything, but I HAD to take a picture with my phone.

thats creppy, i live by there sortof evreytime i drive by thre i always see a white hatcback .

back on topic: that thing looks like it has menu’s , maybe it is giving out menus for that pizza place over there.

i think those are giant playing cards…wHAT THE FCUK DOES IT MEAN!!

you shoulda fuckin stole it and left it one some lawn in the suburbs … lol

^ or laid it down underneath the SUV with the head sticking out…

wow thats creepy…

ot - your phone takes really good pictures…

what the hell is up with that?

Lol, I really dont know. I was creeped out at the time, but I guess i shouldnt be worried… nothing has happened yet. I didnt want to put that thing in my car!!! Yeah, I think they were playing cards, and it looked pretty abused.

ot: Yeah, hte pictures are pretty good when its bright outside, but once it gets dark, they suck. 1.2megapixels, biotch! :wink:

You’ve been punk’d!

Did you ask its name? Age? DOB? Has it had a sex change or been out of the country in the past 18 months? If so it’s so totally doable.

ew i hate clowns

under the front end of the trailblazer FTW

God, I saw this thread for 2 seconds last night, and I had a dream about it. It was fucked up too. I hate you. :wink:

wow that is just really fucked up

At least it didnt talk and tell you something scary, like how there is a key in the back of your eye and you need to dig it out to survive.

Pretty weird though. Hopefully it isnt a symbol. Like when rapists choose their next victims, ive heard of stories where they will shoot a bb through a window just to mark the next lucky lady.

Freaky.

get a shovel, pennywise says your in deep shit

yeahh just put it @ someones front door so when they go to work in the morning they make doodie in there pants before they even get out side

LOL, omg you guys are making the best responses to this post. I love it. Thanks for the laughs. I thought it might be something bad at first, too, but nothing has happened yet so Im assuming im home free.

Ever see the movie IT?

http://photobucket.com/albums/c292/spencespeed/IT.jpg

A small town group of youngsters are terrorized by a malignant force that kills. Some thirty years later, they learn of another string of child murders back in their home town, and this time team up to fight back. Based on the novel by Stephen King.

CLOWNS=:ohnoes:

Oh, I know. That movie screwed my perception of clowns until I was like 12, haha.