Stupidest Car(s) Ever Seen?????

i love these threads soo i made one:
i saw a primered 4 cyl mustang with a 4in cowl hood…Anyone else seen some gay ass shit rollin around the streets? Post pics if ya got em

i kno :gives: but i think its funny when someone tries to make something shitty, into something it isn’t

people do stupid things to cars
no way!
:rofl:

The other day i was in greenburgh. I saw a geo metro with a aluminum wing,tinted windows and some wheels on it. :burnout:

my car has 2 different color mirrors on it, its pretty dumb

I saw this girl the other day in a black cavalier with some altezzas, and that was it! Completely stock but the tails! Her whole passenger side of the car was all smashed up too. :hs:

i think i have seen this b4

Yeah, that’s my car I’m talking about!

:rofl:

i can’t stand v6 convertable mustangs with altezza’s (clear ugly taillights) … especially when the rustang is red.

a domestic w/ ricer black stripes on his hood !!! ugh :puke:

I only have mine because I don’t really care, and Mike doesn’t have time to put my old ones back on. So I just leave them and see how many retards try to race me. :ugh:

Vw’s with the dumb other model front end conversion. shoulda just bought the other model

x2

jetta front ends suck

Very Good Point…

unless its on a jetta… i am not one for the golf/jetta swaps

Foxbody with a big Type R decal on the back and some on the sides…

and a fake blower…

:gag:

correct! gti biased. :kekegay:

parked right next to my car in oakland is a hundai elantra with a big ass elantra decal on the windshield. Flame stickers along the side, 16inch motegi pepboy rims, and a fart can muffler.

LOL. i think i’ve seen that before. No better yet, people who drive automatics who try to shift them like sticks :jerkit: My one friend just learned how to drive a stick. His car is an automatic. He said that he’s hooked now and cannot drive his car anymore after driving a stick, so he pretends like his is a stick.

That is stupid. If you have a stick, drive it like one, otherwise, drive it like an automatic.

I hate those “Auto-manual” trannys, where you can manually shift, but there is no clutch or other effort otherwise put forth into driving it.