what a waste of money

rear spoiler .wing?
edit: ohh and neon lights
edit 2 : ohh and painted dash trim thingy
edit 3 : ohhh and altezzas

chrome

ANYTHING Chrome…

Ever…

fartcans, spinners on a car, huge wing, making a auto sound manual, the fact there loud and slow, fwd<rwd, lots of stickers, misbadgeing

turbos…

ugh God they’re so lame…kids only get them nowadays to make the “cool” spool sound and get gay ass RFL BOV’s and other stupid ricer shit like that…

WINGS

painted calipers and/or rear drums anything other than black

4 cyl engines :eek:

what if my sti came with them? or my gt3 rs? or my z06? :frowning:

Everything everyone on here did back in the day. Dont say you didnt rice. I fucking did, I loved it.

omg

clear tails.

I hated this the most. I knew a kid in high school who painted his whole interior. With a brush and without taking anything out, he just painted them in place. The worst part was the Honda attempted logo on the headliner.

Edit: Also hated those engine hose dress up kits.

And the blacked out headlight covers.

I really don’t mind people customizing and making their car their own - To each his own holds very true…neons wings exhaust intakes whatever…

BUT

Parts that are just dangerous or a complete waste of money should be brought to the owners attention(Definition- ridicule owner till they kill themselves).

With that said…
Strobes
hid’s in stock headlights
illegal driving/fog lights
cars ‘dumped’ so far to look ‘cool’ there is no suspension travel left and no money is spent to correct what lowering the car did to the alignment
cars that get/are ‘dumped’ cars but have other unsafe/bad suspension components(balljoint,bushings,tierods,wheelbearings,tires)
White painted dashboard’s on gst’s
ebay/cheap/knockoff uncertified saftey equipment that replace oem because it looks ‘cool’
mustangs with dragons,dual canister exhaustv6automaticlambodoorhavingimmatureretardfagotdicklickerstillinhighschoolfagot

edit-(no harm meant towards gays even if they drive yellow ‘riced’ scion xb’s)

take a ride over to tops plaza off ridge in west seneca on a summer night, you will see all kinds of crazy things :smiley:

wide body kits - UGLY
Wings on front wheel drive cars - Useless
pained interior - UGH
underbody/interior neons - destracting
clear tails - Oh boy
fake carbon fiber - why?
oversized tach - no one else needs to see it
fart cans - we all dont need to know when your driving
cut springs - duh
self tinted or color windows - just pay the extra 50 bux and get it done

I could go on and on and on…

i know, :lol: they have everything that could possably look bad on a car :gay:

cheap racing seat covers from pep boys

The one kid i went to high school with, hes a good guy but… i have to question the modding of his cavy, esp when he has a 1970 Chevelle SS 396 sitting in his garage that his pops gave to him (needs MAYBE 6k of work)