Isn t it Great that the Ricer phase is almost over!!

Anymore im seeing less and less rice… i don t know if its just the area im in or what but there’s only a few left!! ex: goofy kits… loud beater’s… etc etc…

drive through south park on any nice night, you will think the ricer trend is in mid swing and picking up power by the second. fucking ricers

just wait until the new fast and furious movie spawns a group of JDM TytE Drifters that e-brake slide every corner in the FWD cars.

Dont be a hater.

ehhhh i see about the same.

lately since the price on big wheels has been coming down, i have been seening a LOT of beaters with 20+ wheels.

heres a shirt to get & wear to a show
http://members.cox.net/extremedrift/driftgear/shirts_ricer_front.jpg

hahahaha…even the parkbench is coming off TODAY!! :slight_smile:

what am i hating on? the movie, drifting or fwd cars?

:bsflag:

im starting to see alot more drifters

the next installment of FnF is commin soon i hear. the ricers will be back… Although i;d have to say the ricers are still here the style just changed from fart cans to 24’s. to me its the same thing.

no whats bad is the “DONK” cars. cars that are lifted up to fit 22s and 24s.

I do not agree…there are so many cars I look at and wonder why people put so much money into jokes of cars. It is one thing if your whole life you wanted a civic, cavi, sunfire, neon (non srt4)…and got one and hooked it up…but I see so many of those jokes of cars with $$ dumped into them for sweet products like neon lights, colored fog lights, gay ass bodykits, huge wings, stickers, lame ass spinners, painted interiors, and the ever so famous fart can exhaust,… you get the picture. It boggles my mind but I guess it gives me a good laugh from time to time.

That tape on scoop not rice? :rofl:

http://myspace-526.vo.llnwd.net/00165/62/58/165958526_l.jpg

My buddies cavalier is nice… customs t3/t4 turbo… :slight_smile: :burnout:

but wait till the movie… im sure there will be tons of drifts on the parkway… hahah

Too bad the evo won’t be able to hang with the moement Brad.

oh boy the hyndai dude making fun of the lickem stickem scoop dude, thats just comedy

:love: :booty:

I know it’s a slow FWD car. I can come to terms with that. But thats for trying.

Drive through Johnstown on a Friday night. The ricer trend is in full swing here.

Isn’t that a pic’ of your crotch rocket in your sig doing a wheelie made from rice. Doesn’t look like a Harley to me.
Don’t be a hater.