Isn t it Great that the Ricer phase is almost over!!

harleys are made with jap parts also

Mad fly driftin yo… as jacked up would say.

jackedup=olddudetryingtofitinwithyouthyo

import does not mean rice.

big wings and fart cannons on a stock engined car is rice.

damn mulletheads :smiley:

so if you have a modded motor and a fart can its ok and not called a ricer? many imports have fartcans, you would thik they could come out with a decent looking muffler but no everyone you see is fart can

they must use the size of the muffler to make up for size of motor

south park may still have a bunch but NOWHERE NEAR the amount there was down there…i agree that this trend is starting a nice decline

:kekegay: :greddy:

“fart cans” arent really even mufflers, most are just straight thru piping with little if any baffling. my exhaust is completely straight thru with absolutely no baffling inside it. the reason i decided on that specific exhaust was that its one piece from the cat back, mandrel bent and made of stainless steel. however i would use a silencer to keep the sound down but apexi n1 evo series exhaust do not come with or have a silencer made for them.

i guess that was my off-topic .02 cents

EDIT:

i dont really consider people with “farts cans” rice if its part of a catback system. i cant stan to see universal straight thru mufflers clamped onto stock exhaust piping at ridiculous angles.

Jimmy

i see plenty of domestics with fartcans

I agree, why can’t import owners put a normal turbo style muffler on their car instead is a huge annoying fart can.

I personally think rice is trying to look faster than you actually are. Big wings and a 5" exhaust with a 7" tach with a shift light is fine if your import makes 500hp and runs a 11 second 1/4 mile or is a rally car. But those same mods on a civic dx with a k&n filter is rice. :dunno:

miracle mile flybys have been in full effect lately. 'specially since mad mex opened for some reason

hahahha the never ending debate of “what is rice”. I got a 6" tip, beat that beotches!!! I got it for firing tomahawk missles out the rear of my car at domestic cars after I smoke them. LOL j/k, but in all seriousness I do have a 6" tip…boooo, and not by choice.

I see it everyday, it’s not fading.

Isuzu box truck > yota echoes :kekegay:

yeah but why the large diameter tip? most of the ones I see look like atleast 4".

any why is a straight through muffler design 1st choice? Is that the most restrictive part of the exhaust?

—I got it for firing tomahawk missles out the rear of my car at domestic cars after I smoke them----

you must be talking about cavaliers and etc, cause the only thing your smoking is your pipe

i dont think its fading much

nah, I didn’t really think so either

Heh, my srt doesnt come with a muffler on it and HAD a big wing… guess im rice from the factory :dunno:

I havent seen as much lately. As everyone said, wait till FF3. Im sure anybody with RWD is going to be drifting and wrecking.

dunno where you are… but rice phase is just picking up!