What do U think of RICERS?....

:bj: I personally think they blow, and they’re a cheap way to go fast… But I was curious what other people thought of them??

I strongly dislike them, all imports in general really :moon:

I’m way to close minded to even give them a chance, I was brought up around domestic blood.

lol same here… I never give them a chance, I love the american muscle and ricers will always be pos’ in my mind.

Once it gets warmer I’ve gotta come see your car, I can’t stop drooling over your sig pics :mullet:

Watch your words, most of these ricers on here will blow your doors off :dunno:

It might be nice for you to actually become part of the pittspeed community for maybe atleast 100 post before you start shit talking 1/2 of the members.

wouldn’t take much to blow mine off :smiley:

Cheap? huh? let me know where to get stuff cheap thats good quality…

And you admit they are fast? Faster than you? If you are getting beat by civics w/ $10 intakes and $20 coilovers…then your fault.

so ur saying all the fast imports on here are ricers??,i think not!

You know what i’m trying to get across old timer :slight_smile:

rice = big wing/slow car
rice = body kit/non handling car
rice = fart can/stock manifold,cat,piping to muffler

non rice = big turbo/no exhaust
non rice = all engine 4 bangers in the 12’s 13’s with out a huge ass wing
non rice = fmf’s, cheeks, whiteys, blah blah blah… most the peoples on here that im forgetting or haveint seen in person.

I think he’s using the term “ricers” instead of “imports” in this case. As opposed to the specific import subcategory.

RICERS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v381/GROUNDZERO2121/g25p9.jpg

IMPORTS
http://www.vtcommunity.net/galerie/spec/Honda-civic-by-spec-VT.jpg

basically if they got the power to back it up who cares what body kits and big ass wings it got

but wings and with gay hood scoops and shit without the HP = RICER

suscribe, (not so often do you get to see so much ignorance rolled up in one thread)

i gotta get it in before someone else
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/mullett_1.jpg
enuff said

that’s the haircut I want!

What makes an 86 Iroc with faded paint so great?? Just curious. :dunno:

The ACDC Shirt that was in the rear seat when he got it?

:mullet:

how do you know its faded? could just be a poor camera

Just being sarcastic because i actually like irocs. But like slim said. I beleive that if your car is fast then should it really matter what type of wing or any other exterior accessories you’ve on it. I guess its all in what you want your car to look like.

Could you define ricer? If you mean imports in general, I don’t think you’re going to get much support.

youre right jeff, but hey if the kid doesnt like them, he doenst have to like them. but i personally wouldnt say they are all rice cause they arent. for me they arent my thing soem are nice but i cant see moding one myself but doesnt mean its the way it should be. but when you get ppl in here thinking their import is the Shit then thats when a line has to be drawn. but you have some import owners on here that let their timeslips do the speaking.