Damn you for changing that pic Matt :madfawk:

why? you want the original back?
:smiley:

that mustang was way better. :rant:

i can do without, allready had a comment up on it :slight_smile:

http://home.houston.rr.com/loathe/funnies/ricer.jpg

too late now, the moment has passed :down:

well it’s too late now to say “too late now”

too late, ive had enough whoring tonight.

It’s funny that you say that because the intake on that car goes straight to the throttle body. With that bigassed intercooler and no snail, i’m sure it still gets the azn hunnies, but it doesn’t have the power to back up a dodge neon.

wow good call man, I’d have never noticed that

here’s a beer :beer:

Photoshop cooler

no worse than domestic rice. like calling your 305 “special” because it is a 305 ho. please. like that ho means shit.

STFU NOOB! u have a car that is slower than shalerpunks wift,u obviously odnt know hat u are getting into…shave the mullet off so oxygen can get into your brain :kekegay:

To put things in perspective .young people today are doing the best with what they have ,todays “ricers” could be compared to the guys who puta set of cragers and air shocks on the back of their 72 novas jacked em up and rode around the trailer park all day…you know.

he has a LT1 powerd 3rd gen. im pretty sure its faster then your GTP and some others if he can drive

^roxdomesticricer^

Assuming that this is a serious question, here’s my take on “ricers”.

Ricers aren’t defined by the car or the mods. Unfortunately, the majority of people that fulfill my definition of ricers drive imports but that is simply because imports are the fashion right now. Anyway, ricers are defined by the type of person that owns the car. I define a “ricer” as someone who is generally ignorant about cars yet will engage you for hours (if you let him) arguing mis-informed positions on things. Another “feature” of a ricer is someone that will indicate (via decals or verbally) that their car has modifications that aren’t really there. Unfortunate,ly I have seen people badge 1st gen Camaros with engine body markers that don’t represent the motor that is in the car, so this behavior isn’t limited to imports.

If you look closely at this picture (or click on it to enlarge):
http://thumb17.webshots.com/t/64/64/8/16/23/457781623BBVHOx_th.jpg

You will see Type R stickers on the bottom of the door. I use these stickers as asshole detectors. If someone can see the humor in that (the guys that road race Hondas seem to think this is hilarious), then they are probably someone I will want to have hang around with me. If it pisses you off, then it’s best that you move on because you and I have nothing in common.

My favorite conversation generated by these stickers was in the garage at Mid Ohio 2 years ago:
Guy: Dude, those Type R stickers are hilarious!
Me: You like them, huh? What do you drive?
Guy: A Type-R Integra. I worked alot of overtime to get a real Type R and it really pisses me off when people put those stickers on their car without the mods being there.
Me: That’s a good track car - you should bring it out sometime to stretch it’s legs.
Guy: I plan to and good luck in your race today.
Me: Thanks.

Not a ricer. I don’t even need to see the guy’s car.

My 2nd favorite encounter that made the “detector” go off was also 2 years ago while I was towing to Nashville Superspeedway. I had my wife, then 1-year-old son and then 9-year-old daughter with me. A “tricked out” Honda pulls along side my open trailer and stays even with my trailer for a while. This happens alot so I assume he’s just checkin’ out the car. He accelerates up beside me and I can see him leaning across his g/f, his jaw moving a mile-a-minute. Red-faced, spittle the whole thing. I guess the genuis didn’t realize that at 65mph on the interstate with the windows up, he just looked like a cartoon and I couldn’t hear him. He then gave me the finger, dropped a gear and pulled away. At first, I hit the gas in the conversion van/tow vehicle to accelerate with him, but I couldn’t keep up. Without towing, I think my van could have whooped him. My wife looks at me and says “what was that about”. I said “I don’t think he saw the humor in the Type R stickers”. She says, “so what, he wants to race you while you’re towing?”. I say “dunno honey but you just got your first encounter with a ricer”. She said, “he just looks like an asshole to me”. …and the term Asshole Detector was born for my Type R stickers.

My take on ricers is it just helps make other people look better. I get comic value out of some of these idiots. It is classic when you here someone talking and say something along these lines. Well my muffler is about 30-40 hp, K&N is like 15, CAI is about 20-30, chip is about 20…so I say I should have gained about 85-105 HP. I do give repect to fast imports for what they are but most I do not like, just not my style.

And for the peopel hating on 86 IROC’s ride

#1 I dont think it looks faded, just looks like the sun is on the left and that side looks like it has a glare. I think the hood looks nice.
#2 I think it is funny people who thought it was a 305, the intake is quite obvoius it is a LT1 and I would say stock that is a sweet motor let a lone if he has it modded.