Isn t it Great that the Ricer phase is almost over!!

Actually I was joking. I did take a LT1 vette last night 3 or 4 times from a dig not like thats saying much. But not bad for a 4banger w/ stock internals.

did he know you were racing him? or did you pull a shaggy

:bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag:

I don’t think the ricer phase is going away. i will agree with others and say that when Tokyo Drift comes out, the ricer’s will be coming out of the wood work.

i can see it now. food trays and FWD in parking lots

Yeah! you know where I can get some?:hsugh:

McDs i can see it now…ppl drifting thru the drive thrus

yah the drift through window.

NO BS here man. I kill my buddys Z28 Camaro all the time. It wasn’t a suprise to me I beat him…just wanted to show him whats up/.

:bsflag: probably a 305 z28 lol or 15s lt1 car

its a 95 Z28…I think a 14.7. I eat him up all day. The car only has 65K on it never beat on so its still in fairly good shape. From riding in it I would never guess my car would take it…the torque is crazy fun…even for a 14.7 car. I miss my fox bodys…the torque on them makes you feel like a HERO.

theres an s10 with a fart can that lives around my house… it sounds like a street bike… its horrible

no way. there going to the parking garages. i cant wait to watch the news and see how many cars are gonna “fall off” the ramps trying something they seen in movies. but little bow wow did it…

You ack like you drive the greatest car on the road.

he does red ws6

Rice will never be over, to each his own. Not everyone agree’s with what everyone does to their car, especially the “ricer” people. I say just do what you want to do with your car, if it makes your happy, then that’s all that matters.

you only say that because you drive a Hyundai. :smiley:

yep, it was soooooo great that they had to discontinue it. :mullet:

:smiley:

I dont act like I do at all…I am just a very down to earth person and I look at thing for what they are worth. I dont sugar coat stuff at all. Fact is people try to hook up regular everyday cars and try to make them fast or look fast…that is lame…I say save for a little while and get something what you REALLY want. I am not saying you have to go out and get a $40K car but get something that is respectable that you like. But goons will be goons and people will alway try to hype up econo boxes/everyday cars that aren’t cool so to each their own I guess.:hsugh:

Truth. :hahano:

I have the daily driver, I know it’s not fast, and I don’t act like it is. It’s more of a hobby, but like you said, to each his own.