Isn t it Great that the Ricer phase is almost over!!

:kekegay: rice vs. dom. hahaha :gives: bring what you got, differant strokes for differant folks

who cares :1320:

its not over^

pffff

(PM FROM PEWTERSS) - “you’re tuff on the internet!beware in the real world lttle boy” …is this a threat? He was so mad about me saying I got two tires from speednation…grow up man.

no u said tire rack,get it right son,i dont get mad,im ez going!post the whole pm bud,i didnt ever say im going to beat u up!get the facts straight befor u run ur mouth!:blue:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahah…your a funny dude, quit deleting all my posts and we would be able to show the truth. Well then what is it you want to show me in the real world that I can’t see on the internet? That above, is exactly the PM you sent me…Whitey can go in my acct/ and verify that…fuck you may be able to as well…but don’t start deleting shit. … hahaha —ok dad? LOL

I knew this Seargant in Braddock Hills who called all the little ghetto kids “son” all the time. It would drive everyone crazy, both the cops and the citizens. The chief told him several time to talk to people w/ a bit more respect. Well one night he didn’t listen and called a 245 lb 15 year old “son” and got knocked the fuck out by a 15 year old…funny shit. Just thought it was a good story b/c you remind me of this toothless redneck cop I once knew.

ok son,post are un’deleted,truth be told,:slight_smile:

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=410514#post410514

look here kids - nothing seems too wrong with anything in the thread, so let it go. You two kids are acting childish.

:smiley:

ZEX: i just got 4 “cum ho’s” Ecsta SPT’s That I really like…good reviews, good price on tire rack. They were compared against the Toyo Proxes.

pewter: way to support the sponsors U Tool!

ZEX: Actually “tool” I did, and got 2 of the tires off speednation.

At this time pewter decides to PM me w/ the nice little PM posted above.

first post tire rack,i call u on it u say speednation.
game over u loose,now carry on,this debate is over!

ok daddy

Shit got weird around here.

i got my point across…thanks fors sticking around for it :stick:

yes u did,the point u’re a :tool:

exactly–just wanted you to see how people portrayed you…and you proved it again.

1/4 panel sells will be at an all time high when fnf3 comes out. so stock up on any and all rwd cars you can.

:crying:

ahhhhhahahahahahahahhhahhahahhhahahhahhhha

origanally pm’d by zexxacoord today
recipiant First-Bass
Hey man I really like you and would love to feel your man chowder on my neck, please call me at 412 -* and we can hook up!!

haha good ol zex sent me that message in my private message box, whitey can go in and verify it its truez!!!

sorry buddy i like to lick the clit, try parkbench, he may be interested? :dunno:

hahahahahahahahahah

shut the fuck up already you got owned :tool:

teach him a lesson for real :ban::ban: :ban:

that was really dumb… I can see why you said you get beat up often for things you say…