this kid lolol

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?profile=1&id=100001207481897

i love the pics he has . best of all there not his whips lololol

You sir are an idiot

damn… smokin called him a class A loser

lolol

why am i a idiot . i see some on here are his friends . who is it lolol

There was a post about this a week ago or so, breh.

Either way… he has an abnormally small head

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8629/gilf.jpg

what one . i didnt know someone posted this shit already . hell i woulda been down for that

LOL. Is that the play pussy get fucked contender? Neon boy or whatever his name is.

So he has a sick camaro, and all other junk??

nah… completely different. Neon boy had a large head… and his nickname in high school was football head

So judging by the picture, he got a duece duece + 2 of Coors wrapped in a dirty pillow for xmas?

yeah and his half black brother got nothing… hence him still searching under the tree

hahahaha lmao!!! haha i see that kid walking around b spa,or well a kid who looks just like him,hes always throwin up the peace sign to me like i like him or some shit n he throws his arm in a circular motion demanding me to do a burn out just for him LMFAO. u rly gotta see him do it,its rly enertaining,so i stop n i rev it up(this is the point where he gets a hard on) and i make him think im gonna lay a fat line of rubber infront of him,and then i just take off nice and easy,and then he cries

even if you wanted to lay rubber, could you?

omg washburn, he walks around bspa throwin up the crib sign

hes such a scum nut

shout out the youngest ni**a doin it hahahahahah

Someone said he had pics of my blue bmw up there so I friended him to see… He denied it, but after talking to him for about 2 and a half minutes I found out the kid is retarded… Not like… asshole or faggot retarded…well… he prolly is those as well, but he legitimately has got some screws loose up top.

I wouldnt fuck with em, winning a verbal altercation with him

yea it does,it has 14" rims on it,i could have 50hp n still chirp em’ so yea im thinkn it will,is that ur car in the pic?

no he is literally retarded… he comes into where i work all the time, class ass ballston spa

N/O, but do you really think you are in the right state of mind talking shit about this kid while your tinting your tail lights and turbo’ing a honda that doesn’t run right in the first place?

Honestly… I would PAY you to scrap your car, when I put a friend or someone onto this site im kinda embaressed that the first car they see is yours thinking this site is all about 18 second riced out civics