this kid lolol

yea dude your sick, some people dont have tons of money and gotta work with what they got. i dont get why EVERYONE never has anything nice to saty about anything ever hahahaha

love4boost is the best tuner in the world, i wish everyone could be like him <3

I actually NEVER talk shit on this website however it bothers me when someone who has no right to be talking shit and has some screws loose uptop as well bashes someone else.

This site is full of chodewhistlers. Ill kick all of your asses.

/Thread

no

my car is this…

wtf is it with ppl tlkn shit on this website,im wrkn on my fuckin car getting it straightend out,i just bought it a few weeks ago n havnt had the time to do a whole lot to it,and it came with the tinted lights i didnt do that to it,n yea i am gonna turbo it aftr i figure out the car,so fuckin eat one n try not bein a fuckin dickhead,jesus christ i joined this website cuz i herd it was rly good for advice and for ppl to give u some tips with ur car problems,and so far 9 out of 12 ppl ive ive tlkd to are fuckin shit tlkn pricks,wut r u,some fuckin teen girl in high school??? i dnt get y some ppl gotta b like that

dont kid yourself

you would hurt yourself before you hurt someone else fool!

This is NOT a tech site, just to let you know :lol

Yeah, I couldnt hurt a fly, Im only like 130lbs :rofl

that is a bad ass looking car,thats hot,wut do u got done to it? i like the license plate lol:haha

This site is filled with some decent knowledge but more full of tools such as my self. God speed fucker

you for rep +

have some class
this joe washburn kid is literally mental chanllenged
and the hondakid you are talking about is my freind, no screws loose there boss, ive known him for several years

you talk about being embarrased having friends comming on here to see that, i warned jake about dudes like you here, and IM embarrased when i have friends come on hre for HELP and all guys like you do is bash n make fun

i dont get it, what happened to if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all?

sweet,so ur jus gonna b a dick about me n my car to?

Now I feel bad, I didnt know he was legit retarded. How does he drive tho, Im kinda confused about that…?

its got a intake.

thats all.

you gotta learn to let it go, its what they do. you just make a bigger hole for yourself by talking back,

you shoulda seen what they did to josh odgen hah

Sarcasm, youre not getting it… lol.

That explains the tiny head

I use a wheel chair, how the fuck do I drive standard?!?!?! (Meant to be funny, so :lol away)