this kid lolol

:rofl

washburn doesnt, hes an idiot, hes the laughing stock of ballston spa, dont feel bad for him

i was refering more to hondakid, hes a good friend of mine i told him to get on here for help and everyone jumps on him? really? thats fucked lol. whatever though

Peter: Joe, how do you take it?
Joe: What Peter?
Peter: Ya know… being retarded…
Joe: Peter Im handicapped, not retarded

:rofl

Have some class? Maybe you should take your own advice. Your KNOWINGLY insulting and bashing a mentaly handicapped kid, how much lower does it go then that? Other people on shift DIDNT know the kid was fucked in the head hence the shit talking, you and your “friend” both DO.

well josh can b stupid sometimes,lol,hes still my boy but yea bro im not letting them jus say retarded shit n me jus sit back n b like “oh i wont say anything cuz they r right n i am wrong” actually they dnt know me so they can help me(wut i sighnd up for) or they fuck off

Ahh ok.

And as for the bashing, its kinda like hazing lol. Ya make it past the BS and youre one of the guys. Cant take the internet too seriously man!

No if you have a question and I have some sort of useful information that pertains to said question I shall try and help. But if I dont then I shall commence with ass hole post mode:number1

ahhh shit

now I feel bad for calling him a A class loser for stealing pics of other peoples rides

Im going to hell. I was already half way there anyways tho.

I will piss on anyone’s eyes

good point,

and jake, on this site, as far as your friendship goes w. odgen… it doesnt

LMAO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL:number1

Yeah… Admitting you’re friends with the kid that bragged about fucking his sister is something I would avoid doing

THE KID THROWS UP GUN SIGNS AND SAYS HES IN THE CRIPS!! hes asking for it. he hangs out with 7th ass holes thats smoke dirty ass 2 a g, and ware blue throwing up Cs… come the fuck on

ok,lol

wait? he did what???!!!

I honestly didn’t understand a bit of this post

lmao hahahaha,i know this whole thing sounds bad but seriously his stupidness makes my fuckin day!!! wen im driving threw ballston i just can wait to see hin face wen my stupid car drives by,its like he just saw a naked girl walk by him,lololololololol

the kid this thread is about, there is something wrong with him.
he walks around ballston spa, throwing up gang signs to everyone with his “crew”
thats about the extent of things

and yes jake, he put of pics of sister and said he bagged that. it was a mess

Quick cliffs:

He said he fucked hot bitches, so someone said let’s see some pics. He proceeded to post a bunch of pics. One of our great detectives found out names, started asking the chicks and then one of the pictures of his “conquests” ended up being his sister

…:wierd…ummm wow…yea…i dnt even know wut to say…josh who??? no…:ponderno…i dnt know anbody named josh…