Find this DSM for me and get a Taco...

Anyone know a young kid that drives an Eclipse similar to this ? Red, loud exhaust (needs a muffler) First three letters of his plate are DVW.

Let me know if you know where I might find him…

http://images.consumerguideauto.howstuffworks.com/autoreview/400x266/1990-94-mitsubishi-eclipse-90808091990102.jpg

I wonder if it’s the same tard that wanted to race me on Sheridan in Tonawanda in the snow. Did he pull similar shit with you?

Can I get half of what you find in his wallet?

He was merging onto the 190 this morning. I have an issue with him is all.

:mamoru: You’re so eloquent about wanting to rip his head off and shit down his throat.

I love butch.

Full story. I was coming from GI to downtown, in the left lane where everyone merges 290 - 190. He must have got on from the 290 - 190 in the right lane, trying to merge, doesn’t see me, I use the shoulder a bit and squeeze by. A total mistake on his part. No biggie.

Then begins his tailgating. I can tell he is frustrated because there is an old man in his mid life crisis car blocking the lane. I am leaving room in front of me so I don’t eat a bumper. He jumps to the right, I speed up just enough to keep him from cutting me off. He gets back behind me.

Coming to the now closed tolls, he gets next to me and squeezes in front of me making me brake hard.

When I find him, he’ll realize he made a mistake…(This would be accomplished by giving him a stern talking to). lol

Dad blasted whippersnapper needs to learn to respect his elders!

fixed, and where is the video on the one from bubble tea, that was awesome, and the first time I ever went there

You picked a good night to go there then. :headbang:

I’m taking the day off to find this individual so I can keep this thread alive.

fart cans are like a mating call for those kids…

luckily, i have two…i’ll just sit in my driveway and rev high enough, and they’ll flock…maybe i can attract him for ya…

He just had rotted exhaust. It was a piece…

can i jus take the heat for this kid so i can get the taco??

I’ll give you a break. Watch the video everyone refers to first and then decide.

where’s the link to the video? i’ve never seen this…

lol as long as its a taco from mighty i can take any beating or “stern lecture” you obviously have never met my mother lol…but i now am dyin to see said video any one have a link for me???

lol lets see the video!

Apparently you have not met me either! lol

Not sure who has it anymore…

im just sayin tacos are really good matter of fact i think i might go get one for lunch:D