Bizarre Sighting

Dunno why, but this reminds me of something that happened before elsewhere. Can’t remember what but it wasn’t good.

is it still there? put it on your ex’s doorstep with a little recorder playing horror movie laughter LOL

revenge:tup:

LOL, Nick, you are hilarious… I dont think its there anymore… this is actually at one of the apartment buildings that I supervise… I have 5 of them on the Kenmore/Englewood area… Ill try to see tomorrow after my UB job and before my Mobile job. Nick, I will be getting in touch with you once my Bseries/turbo idea gets in gear.

can’t park, clowns will anally sodomize you…

I googled a bunch of shit but couldnt find anything scary about a clown serial killer…too bad…other peoples untimely deaths are entertaining.

HOWEVER,

I did find an article titled “Honda wigger clown car story” which made me laugh.

might be a re-post, knowing all of you. and completely off topic

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/67310530.html

-Cheater-

Ill qoute it so it doesnt get taken down.

HAHAHAHAH thats great

that story was dumb and that guy sounds like an arrogant prick.

I know, newman… Just cause hes makin fun of your clown mobile…

I did find the story to be humorous, but I hope Cheat wasnt referring to that because he thinks I am a “Honda Wigger Clown” or something.

not at all man. As far as my car knowledge goes, I have no place calling anybody anything.

I just thought it was funny.

-Cheater-

:wink: Lol, nice find though. Ill find out if that thing is still there like tomorrow afternoon.