Tinfoil hat?

Well… I was eating my cereal just now waiting for a call sitting at my kitchen table before I was going to head out. A blue trailblazer pulled up to my driveway, rolled down the window and the driver held up a camera took a picture of my house/car in driveway and floored it and drove away. Doesn’t sound THAT weird, but sitting here, it’s kinda creeping me out. As it drove away, couldn’t make the plate #, plastic dealer plate frame, white and blue civi tags, no extra antennae on the vehicle like an unmarked car. And for the record, I’m pretty sure he had cop hair though… Any idea why someone would do that? Bills are paid…

I would move

Possibly tax assessor. I’m sure you could call the assessor’s office and find out.

Maybe he was just looking at some detail on your house? I’m am architect and I’ve done that, except I knock on the door and ask first…

did you or anyone in your family recently file an insurance claim? or have you changed or taken an extra mortgage on the house?

did you piss any of your neighbors off? they could be reporting you to the town for something as silly as not having fresh paint on wood.

Did you do any improvements on your house recently without any permits or anything in your yard like a RV or old car?

Do you sell drugs?

You sure it wasn’t Walker? He’s been taking a lot of pictures.

Were you wearing pants when you were standing in your window?

Some mortgage companies do a drive by inspection occasionally… Then charge you $2000.00 for the inspection. Check your paperwork. :slight_smile:

lol!

Google maps update bro

Sorry Zac

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/8/81/Gonna_get_raped_cat.PNG

Bought the house in December, does seem viable that the ins. co. is taking a snapshot now that the snow has almost all melted… Roof is new, all aluminum soffets on a brick ranch, not a whole lot to look at, yard is empty, one empty garbage can outside my garage door is about it. Not like there’s cars outside on jackstands. Walker was here last week or so picking up his Audi, so he would have taken pictures then, so I doubt it was him. Just a bit creepy…

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

I’ve since hidden my kids, my wife, b/c I am trying to avoid being raped, up in here.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

I’ve since hidden my kids, my wife, b/c I am trying to avoid being raped, up in here.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

I was dressed, a few hours earlier… it’s debateable.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Just moved in December, backyard neighbors are cool, side neighbor is an older lady, my wife talks to her (corner lot), haven’t done anything “creative” to rattle the neighbors besides drag a TON of trash out on sundays every week.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Just cleaning out a ton of trash (old furniture) that was left in the residence by the late owners. Countertop and sink the kitchen are about it so far. Driveway has had an extra car from time to time, all running, all wheels on, nothing that isn’t current or longer than one day.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Far from it, that’s Mordak’s dept.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Never filed any claims, policy is new as I just got the house the end of december, so that’s the general idea is that they’re taking pictures now that the snow is gone. I expected someone to stop, snap a pic or two from at least outside their vehicle, not do a run-by-fruiting like a fugitive…

Thats ok I had allstate quote insurance and they sent someone from Muller services who was in my backyard when I got home…They removed a carbiner and let them selfs in my backyard with out permission(full fenced/high wooden fence)

They snapped pictures inside my house from the windows of my dogs :lol:

I know a lot of people who work there and they sent me the file for my house got some good pictures of the dogs.

Person got in a bunch of shit at work for doing that with out permission.

I’ve seen google maps chase vehicles, this was not one of them.

My wife seriously almost shot a lady from our insurance company. My wife had just got out of the shower and walked into our bedroom (which is on the first floor) and there was a lady taking pictures through the window from our back yard. We have a high wood fence that is locked normally but this time we left the back gate by our garage open. My wife grabbed her pistol and through the window questioned the lady. She said she knocked and no one answered so she figured it would be ok to take pictures all around the house. She must have tried the front and side gate, then walked down the driveway to the garage and walked through that gate. People are stupid, I called my insurance company and they said they’d talk to her. :shrug:

I had to leave work and haul ass home a few weeks ago because my pregger wife called me and said there was a guy in our backyard. He never knocked or anything. Turned out to be a surveyor. We were selling our house so I figured it would be like that, but I was astonished that people would enter private property without permission. Nobody told me a surveyor was coming. Guy never knocked even though it was pretty obvious somebody was home. I was seriously pissed.

This was probably something similar. I don’t see what good a picture from the road matters. Not like anyone driving down the road can’t see the same thing. :shrug: It’s sketchy as hell, but probably nothing.

I had an insurance claim a few years back and the insurance guy wanted to meet me at my house. I specifically told him my German Shepherd would be in the back yard and to wait for me to get there, which would be 5 minutes since I work 2 miles away. I arrive and he’s standing in the front yard a bit of a mess and out of breath. I guess he went to the back gate and didn’t see a dog, so he decided to just walk in. As he’s standing in my back yard he looks up at the deck and there’s 90lbs of Shepherd staring back at him, pretty pissed off to be woken from his sunny nap by some random asshole. Fortunately the dog had to go down a set of stairs and a landing, all leading away from where insurance r-tard was, giving him enough time to hop the chain link fence on the other side of the yard. Unfortunately he hopped that fence only to have my neighbor’ss short hair doberman coming running around the corner, forcing him to jump one more fence back toward the street.