People are genuine scumbags...

As most of you know, I live in a decent part of Colonie. A part of town where you don’t have to worry about people ruining things, and you can leave your car outside running with the keys in it and don’t have to worry about some Obama supporter stealing it because they are too lazy to work for their posessions.

Okay, anyway, I walk out of my house at about 330 this afternoon. Its a sunny, but chilly afternoon. Still nice nevertheless. I am in a great mood and had just eaten a nice bowl of easy mac. I get into my car, start the engine, kick on the heated leather seat I am sitting my ass in, and wait about a minute or so for the car to warm up. I look around and notice two tire marks straight across my fucking front lawn.

I live on a corner, so heres a little MS paint description on how these assholes decided to take their little joyful shortcut across my winter-beaten turf:

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5453/peoplearegay.png

Why? What is the purpose in doing this? Is this person mad at me? Did they really want to just take a shortcut? Do they like driving on peoples lawns?

It happened between this morning and 330 this afternoon. I asked my little brother if he noticed anything when he went to school at 7 this morning and he said no.

I’ll probably never find out who did it, but I am going to take some preventative measures to keep this from happening in the future. This isn’t the first time some douchebag did this, and they always seem to do it in the spring when the ground is wicked soft.

I want to put something in the lawn that will pop their tires or something along those lines if they decide to do it again (and I know they will), question is what exactly do I put down? My dad put down these huge ass rocks one year and some idiot hit them at 2am (I heard it), but I never got out in time to see who it was.

Any ideas from you guys are warmly welcomed. :Idiots I know the real geniuses on here will help me come up with something good, haha.

Probably some kids coming home from high school.
Some of my brothers friends used to do that kind of thing.

I wonder if I can acquire spike strips from somewhere and embed them into the edge of my lawn. That way, they are sticking up a bit but you can’t really see them.

• rep

If you find out how it is we can drag there car down the street with my dually!

Sounds like a plan. I hope to find out who it is, they’ve been doing this for years now and it pisses me off. My dad gets even more pissed, and I don’t blame him.

I could always put up a little security camera, in fact I have been pondering that idea for some time now. Aim it at the driveway/front lawn and catch a bunch of shit on tape.

Lol @ the drawing haha!

make one

I am just going to get a security camera and put it on the corner of my porch/roof. I can run the wire into my room and capture all of the data on my laptop.

just put up some wood stakes with bailing wire on them, it is metal, so when they hit it, it will do damage. win win.

Not a bad idea. We had those poles up one year for the snowplow and some assholes ripped them down and threw them all over the road. I would just like to capture it all on video tape then go find the person and show them the tape and see their response, then go to the police afterword.

Leaf bag with cinder blocks should do the trick.

It would, but that would look kinda white trash sitting in front of my house all the time. Something a bit more low profile is preferred.

chicken wire fence. or do what the people in the south west do and build a “rock garden” on the corner

I could always take a piece of wood and nail a bunch of long ass nails into it, then bury the piece of wood. hmm…

good point…

claymores? :slight_smile:

I’m just pissed I haven’t caught them yet. My window is RIGHT in front of the house, so at night when shit happens I can just sit up in bed and see all the action. I caught some kids on Halloween a few years ago throwing eggs at my Z24. It was my neighbor’s son. So what did I do? He had just bought (at the time) a Honda Civic. My friend and I hooked up his nice cute little rear bumper to the back of my buddys truck and ripped it right off the car. I taped a carton of eggs to the bumper (which was now ripped off his car and lying at the bottom of his driveway) with a note saying please refrain from egging my Z24 in the future. Thank you

Nobody has touched my shit since. That was all back in the HS drama days, I thought people had grown up a bit since then. Guess not.

lol @ the drawing :rofl

Retards do that all the time to my neighbors across the street(their lawn is the same as yours, on a corner). I feel bad for them, the guy is ALWAYS outside repairing the lawn too.

Just do what a lot of people I see do, put some big, alright looking rocks along the edge.

i told u not to fuck with me

ps: my MS stees > your MS stees, or should i say lack there of

It was you wasn’t it