For those of you that remember my Joe Comstock thread read this.

Drove by his house today and was like “no way” and just busted out laughing.Lnd MISL was w/ me and asked what was so funny?
Let’s just say that a certain little black/blue car will never see the street again!!!looks like he hit a semi w/ the damn thing.Made my day now I only hope it was his fault somehow.
that is all
D

Beautiful, Karma > Him :tup:

ha ha…thats freakin GREAT. Im gonna have to drive over there and take a peek tomorrow. maybe I will snap a pic…you can use it as your desktop LOL.

post em up… lol

It does take away a similar idea that I HEARD:snky: .Car in parking lot + old beater truck from a non nearby town= :smash2: :smiley: .I’ll have to find out what happened.I was going to snap a pic as well.OMG,We can post it up here and have a photoshop thread.Should be good for a few laughs.Maybe one of those demotivator posters too.

D

im not sure which snowman i like better, fuzzy’s with teh smile or misteroman’s with the frown

whos is this guy

IIRC he stole misteroman’s wife’s purse. Has a history of other douchebagness too right?

Sounds like another member who is on here.

^The purse stealing part or the douchbaggery?

yeah…not to mention SCAPs recent situation, in which im certain he knows something about.

He’s a douchbad and a theif all in one.

They usually are.

yay i hated that thing. - the black / blue civ

I take it this was in regards to this thread?
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22305

And this one…
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18681&page=1&pp=25

:needpic: of a black and blue civic or black and blue douchebag

so i drove by this thing today…by the time i woulda got home to get a camera and get back it was dark…getting one tomorrow…camera is in the car…man…this car is ^%%$#^% up!! By the looks of the side of it, he was thrown into a wall like 180 times…i didnt get a good look at the front…(car is sideways in driveway) pics to come tomorrow though.

If you go there before 3:30 hit me up and I’ll meet you.Should make up a huge OWNED pic and have me stand by it.:lolsign: Probably hit me w/ trespassing tho.

D

:t fucking up: