Joe Comstock on G.I. *update 10/30/06*

To refresh http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19231
Found out a few hours ago he drives a black and blue Small foreign car(civic,sentra,etc.) with about 100 white stickers all over the front of it.Has a body kit as well and works at Burger king on G.I…I’ve seen that car all over the Island and I think he’s even Revved me before driving by.Guess lives on Staley rd on G.I.
Anyways now I know more about you and will be talking to you soon.
D

http://www.xraycomics.com/scans/vigilante_city_lights_praire_justice_1.jpg

makes its the same kid that hit mike’ss wife infront of innovative

I know someone else on the Island that had a set of rims stolen by him.
All I want to do is have a ‘chat’ with him.
D

Payback with mel gibson.

“This little piggy went to the market”

:wink:

:rofl:

I know someone that will burn his house down for like $40 an 18 pack…

LOL I’m sure he doesn’t own a house.
D

Let me know when this goes down. I’d love to just stand there and stare at him while you chat. lol

Pics of his face when you get done “chatting”

I hope you beat him like the bitch that he his… :tdown: to theifs

hahaha, screw pics… tie him to the roof of your car and bring him to a mighty meet or something lol

I can’t believe no one on here Knows him.Maybe they do but not saying anything.
D

Bah

Clear Pm’s :slight_smile:

PM’s are cleared.Never knew there was a limit.
D

Sent.

how old is this gent? pics should be a must… i have ZERO respect for thieves… makes me sick

Update:I found Joe C today was going down G.I. blvd and seen his car pass.Quick u-turn caught up to him and followed him to I assume his friends house.Talk about being pumped up for a few mins.

Some guy came out of the house I asked if kid in car was J.C., he muttered a yes so I proceeded to ask him if he was J.C. and he meeked out yes, I asked him to step out of his car and come talk to me in the street.I told guy at house I was staying off his property.—Now remember I have no proof This kid took anything,other then his previous record I’ve heard about and some kid caught with evidence saying so.
I told him I had heard taht he was the one that took my wifes things and he said he had no idea about it. so after asking a few more times and him keep calling me sir, I asked him to come out to the street and talk(he had his window down like 3 inches).LOL His girlfriend gets out of the car and comes over:cjerk: and tries to calm the situation I guess.She extends her hand for like a handshake and tells me she’s his girlfriend.LOL, I tell her I don’t care who she is and don’t want to shake her hand.She tells me she knows the other kid That was found w/ my wifes CC and and hes trouble and she would take care of him for me:blah: .She keeps telling me that he would never take it and he’s still in the car looking like he just got hit w/ a DWI or something.I tell her that she doesn’t have to take care of it,I will and I hope he’s(J.C.) not involved as I hate being lied too.I gave her my businees card if there was anything they wanted to LMK at a later date.
The funny thing was he had 4 of his friends there the whole time and wouldn’t get out of the car and kept calling me sir.
D

I know him, I went to middle school with him on grand island.

EDIT: It’s glad to know that he has not changed one bit at all.

you are my hero… but now that u found him… what did it solve?

BTW… i think i need the stats… height weight age of u and mr JC?