Lot......or not?

Not sure why beer needs to go along with car get-togethers.

So…

1. How was it last night?
  2. Anyone going up tonight? Gorgeous out!

Im finally going to bed…been up since 8AM Fri, need a few hrs of sleep and prolly see some of you clowns at teh lot later.

Last night was pretty good. Tards already doing burnouts and nonsense. It was a bit chilly but bearable. WTF were you up that long for?

ill come out tonight deff.

Yeah I was surprised people actually came out.
As usual we had the kids with newly boosted cars showing them off everytime they leave/come in the lot:facepalm

Nick, did you guys see the PRs when you came back?:rofl
I CAN’T BELIEVE THEY CAME!:ahh

I’ll be there tonight. Elliot is riding shotgun. I’m sure there will be a handful coming with me in other cars

the PRs are out already? aww fuck:retardclap

Yep, filled the top lot.

Yeah, I’m up for finding a new spot.

They have to be on here non-registered or registered and not post, how else would they know people were going?
They don’t go by random.

damn son

Thats why we need to discuss a new hangout place in the private section.

I’m there for the beer. Couldnt care less about all the ricer mobiles and ancient redneck iron. :rofl

I can see having 2-3 if you aren’t going to be ‘racing’ but I don’t only have 2-3 nor do I drive over the limit (drinking limit lol)

and so it begins…again

I have to stop drinking… I’ve been having severe gut-rot issues lately.

We dont even bring all our cars. We pile into Chiplock’s black booty wagon and hit Otooles. There just so happens to be Hot Import Nights going on outside.

:wierd I dont even know you anymore, James.

i dont know what it is, but they KNOW where we are and when we will be there. bunch of lurkers. that idiot in the green turbo rustegra was ripping burnouts already, on the first night out… grow up.

As long as their little circle of fellow retards continues to think its cool theyll keep doing it regardless of what everybody else thinks. Every year theres a new group of them.