Lot......or not?

Yeah, I’ll bet they lurk on here for sure, there’s no doubt.

And the kid in the green integra, he’s the one that bought dc2nick’s old car, and apparently turboed it. He feels like he needs to show everyone. Kid is a retard anyways, always tried to race my car last year:facepalm and ran stock GSR times at the track.

big winner.

Ive got a sudden urge to do 4wd burnouts tonight. Anybody want to cheer me on or maybe do burnouts with me?

One question though- 4 low or 4 high?

Lexus pulls all the big black bitches, the color reminds them of miracle whip. So when is this going down Jesse cuz I have been DYING to stand outside and look at the 09 hotness in the lot and blast my classical music to show the haters whats really good

Id love to see this:clap

I was just joking about that. I dont beat on my truck.

orrr your just a big vagina

Hung out with a couple old buddies i havent seen in a LONG time

If youre willing to pay for repairs for stuff I break Ill do it. Just not at the lot.

not reading all 5 pages.

where we meeting on fridays/saturdays?

If we can get a decent turnout i’d be down for the park n ride.

The lot is too gay / white trash hence why I refuse to go.

describe park n ride pleze

ps: i shot yo ass yesterday! haha

PNR off exit 8 in Clifton park. God forbid some culture comes to this town. I hate it up here. Plenty of room, close bar, gas stations micky d’s, chinese food ect… Im all for it.

Please explain how its white trash??

I’m not talking about us members on this site and the old tymers, i’m talking about the “other” people that frequent there. I know you see them. People bumping their systems, sitting there revving the piss out of their car, burnouts, fighting… its just a lack of respect and character IMO.

yeah please do

those are p/r not white people,

:lol Thats not white trash, just retards!

Theres people of all different ethnicities that do it. I have met people from this forum and they are a good group of people, but the other people there kind of ruin it for me. Hence why I am down for trying new places… I understand not everyone wants to move, and that’s cool. If we could have two places with members repping each place that would be great. Nothing wrong with having some choices.

If I ever get my car out, I’m going to try to get some people to ‘commit’ to trying the PnR one night. Again, it’d suck for me to drive down and have no one to hang out with.